Kit Touch-Up: Jedi Knight Anakin

123457Next

Replies

• Suprème_Lèader_Tsao
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Don’t nerf Anakin. In fact, in honor of his new playability, give him a new tag: “Chosen One.”
    Then give Malak a new ability where he counters any AoE by a character with the “Chosen One” tag by instantly defeating them.
    Oh, and they can’t be revived.
    And if the “Chosen One” has any Jedi allies, Malak is healed to full health.
    And he gets his jaw back.
  • He would also do great in an NS-Team! Think of all the extraturns...
  • JKA G12 on my alt no zeta

owuib58cqakp.png
    s0lwr5p0bz3j.png

Who knows how long I will hold this position, or how old the shard is. Dusted off my alt to test.

Wow. Very nice. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member
    change the text in his unipue in ally the galactic republic and you have a reasonable nerf.

Unique: Righteous Fury
    FINAL TEXT: Whenever another galatic republic ally falls below 50% Health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and his next attack deals 100% more damage.
  • ZetaGrievous
    27 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Lordih wrote: »
    change the text in his unipue in ally the galactic republic and you have a reasonable nerf.

FINAL TEXT: Whenever another galatic republic ally falls below 50% Health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and his next attack deals 100% more damage.

I don't support it, since I like Anakin and am happy that a easy-to-access character is in the meta, but I'd be fine with that, because it would not change how well my team does in the slightest.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member

I don't support it, since I like Anakin and am happy that a easy-to-access character is in the meta, but I'd be fine with that, because it would not change how well my team does in the slightest.

I'm not a fan of nerfs. this only shows that the beta test has been made insufficient. to Anakin in the Revan team, I think it's great and would have earned no nerf. but the zombie lead needs a nerf.
  • Lordih wrote: »

I'd be fine with this change. However, people are beating DR + Malak teams with zombie in the leader slot or KRU as tank (Malak can't kill him since he takes reduced damage from percent health damage effects). It would be insane to nerf all these characters or to keep reworking Malak every time crafty players find another counter. Maybe everyone should just accept that every meta had some weird counters and no arena team holds indefinitely on defense.
  • Lordih
    62 posts Member

I'd be fine with this change. However, people are beating DR + Malak teams with zombie in the leader slot or KRU as tank (Malak can't kill him since he takes reduced damage from percent health damage effects). It would be insane to nerf all these characters or to keep reworking Malak every time crafty players find another counter. Maybe everyone should just accept that every meta had some weird counters and no arena team holds indefinitely on defense.

As I wrote in the comments above, I'm not a fan of Nerf. but since cg so or so anakin nerfen will be as a suggestion as you can change it very easily. zombie lead is something of ....!

kru tank is a great solution. and I hope that it will not be changed. I would not mind if Revan Ani would continue to work. I would not be sad about that. My Drevan Malak team beats you offensive without any problems. The only ones who see this as a problem are CG.
  • Suprème_Lèader_Tsao
    122 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Why nerf Anakin when they can release a canon fix that will earn them money? Episode 3 Kenobi. Give him an ability called “I Have the High Ground” that allows him to inflict the new debuff LIMBLESS KINDLING on a target enemy.

LIMBLESS KINDLING
    Character cannot counter, assist, or gain turn meter and has speed reduced to zero... you know, because Kenobi hacks all their limbs off and leaves them to burn to death.
  • Why nerf Anakin when they can release a canon fix that will earn them money? Episode 3 Kenobi. Give him an ability called “I Have the High Ground” that allows him to inflict the new debuff LIMBLESS KINDLING on a target enemy.

LIMBLESS KINDLING
    Character cannot counter, assist, or gain turn meter and has speed reduced to zero... you know, because Kenobi hacks all their limbs off and leaves them to burn to death.

Ouch. Sounds painful. And meta changing I’m sure. Sign me up! Lol :tongue:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • So Anakin was good again for the shortest time as the risk to lose money on Malak will prevail over the general love of Anakin character over Malak... shame
  • So Anakin was good again for the shortest time as the risk to lose money on Malak will prevail over the general love of Anakin character over Malak... shame

No Anakin nerf. The love is there and stronger than ever. :D

• Turvantus
    223 posts Member
    Spoke too soon.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Nerf him again...because they deserve it.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    USPTO wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    His kit seems REALLY weak compared to the reworked Ashoka and Obi Wan (which was always good). :(

I think they’re building up to a new Anakin, and I think it would be hilarious if it was Jedi “Master” Anakin Skywalker. Take a seat.

I'm hoping for General Skywalker.
    kexerb2rboou.jpg
    Nihion wrote: »
    KKatarn wrote: »
    His kit seems REALLY weak compared to the reworked Ashoka and Obi Wan (which was always good). :(

I think they’re building up to a new Anakin, and I think it would be hilarious if it was Jedi “Master” Anakin Skywalker. Take a seat.

I'm hoping for General Skywalker.
    kexerb2rboou.jpg

If it’s like the KOTOR cadence, we will likely see a beefier light character (General Skywalker, Padme, etc) and then a beefier dark side character (Fallen Skywalker?).

Yes! I've been saying for a while now, a General Skywalker would be awesome, followed by a jedi Kenobi.
  • Altazarus
    174 posts Member
    Hm, nice development. Not only was Anakin not nerfed, but now his zeta allows Padme to also take that extra turn. So I guess we are seeing a team of Zombie lead with zero mods and those 2 skills that give it health on revive minimal to make it die even faster (since AI targets leaders with priority), Old Daka, Jolee Bindo, Anakin and Padme. Zombie dies, Anakin and Padme get bonus move. If any team member other than zombie is down, either Old Daka or Jolee will revive it. Lets see how it does in Sith Raid and other PVE, since in PVP it would be as easy to beat as NS.
  • Ninjah9
    906 posts Member
    Altazarus wrote: »
    Hm, nice development. Not only was Anakin not nerfed, but now his zeta allows Padme to also take that extra turn. So I guess we are seeing a team of Zombie lead with zero mods and those 2 skills that give it health on revive minimal to make it die even faster (since AI targets leaders with priority), Old Daka, Jolee Bindo, Anakin and Padme. Zombie dies, Anakin and Padme get bonus move. If any team member other than zombie is down, either Old Daka or Jolee will revive it. Lets see how it does in Sith Raid and other PVE, since in PVP it would be as easy to beat as NS.

Haha, but no the devs removed Anakins synergy with the jedi so you can only beat Darth Revan with a padme lead not zombie lead! Yet another sloppy miscue resulted from putting greed before game integrity. This is really getting ugly...
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    So Anakin was good again for the shortest time as the risk to lose money on Malak will prevail over the general love of Anakin character over Malak... shame

No Anakin nerf. The love is there and stronger than ever. :D

This didn’t age well...