Side effects of overly complicated kits

Side effect 1: despite there being ~15000 Darth Revans and ~6000 Darth Malaks being used every day in arena (source swgoh.gg meta report) the next meta will have come around by the time we've all finished play testing your product for you and identifying bugs.

e.g. this little treat today... a fractured sith trooper taunting!

go291migrmum.png

Side effect 2: I don't think I'm particularly stupid although I have my moments.... but I'm totally doubting everything right now. Is there an "Allies ignore some of the effects of fracture" clause in amongst all the other "you can't use this team because na na na we say so" abilities?

Side effect 3: The death of pretty much any creativity and consequently fun for people that don't want to use your pre-ordained 5 mandatory characters (even though like me they have access to them).

Jokes aside I may actually have missed something so if there is a way for Sith Trooper to taunt while fractured could someone let me know please. Otherwise I'll submit this screen shot to EA answers.

Replies

• Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Didnt they change how fracture works recently? With DR in mind
  • Didnt they change how fracture works recently? With DR in mind

Not that i know of

Corrupted Battle Meditation prevents it from being applied, and there's another bug that prevents it expiring sometimes when Thrawn dies while fracture is applied. But I don't know of any specifically mentioned changes to fracture. I'm going back through patch note now.

Corrupted Battle Meditation prevents it from being applied, and there's another bug that prevents it expiring sometimes when Thrawn dies while fracture is applied. But I don't know of any specifically mentioned changes to fracture. I'm going back through patch note now.

But dr is not alive in the leader slot so cbm dosen't stop any debuffs and thrawn is still alive
  • Lovimgsaskia1
    371 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I'm trying to recall where and when I saw it, but I'm sure there was something stated by the devs in regards to changing how taunt and fracture interact, to do with the priority I think.
  • I'm trying to recall where and when I saw it, but I'm sure there was something stated by the devs in regards to changing how taunt and fracture interact, to do with the priority I think.

Ah, I think you're referring to the change that made taunt, marked and death mark have equal targeting priority so you could target a death marked character while another character is taunting. That wont be relevant to whether fracture can prevent characters gaining buffs or not.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    You're using the wrong filter mate.

https://swgoh.gg/characters/darth-malak/data/?filter_type=all

There are about 15k Malaks out there, and only counting those registered on swgoh.gg
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »

There are about 15k Malaks out there, and only counting those registered on swgoh.gg

He talks about Malaks in arena not unlocked Malaks

Yea he's probably referring to Malaks in top 100 ranks or something. So any position lower than 100 doesn't equal Arena? :D
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    DarthMarr wrote: »

He talks about Malaks in arena not unlocked Malaks

Yea he's probably referring to Malaks in top 100 ranks or something. So any position lower than 100 doesn't equal Arena? :D

Positions below 100 don't really reflect the current meta, maybe with the exception of extremely competitive shards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report all bugs and issues to Answers HQ
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>