• Options
    Can someone explain this to me? I see it, I don't get it :/
  • CoolpantsMcghee
    74 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    DarthJelly wrote: »

Popsockets are these little circular things you stick on the back of your phone (usually just as part of the phone case) and they make it easier to hold and maneuver your phone in your hand.

Like so:epcmofb7p1u0.jpg
  • Options

Popsockets are these little circular things you stick on the back of your phone (usually just as part of the phone case) and they make it easier to hold and maneuver your phone in your hand.

**** is this. How do you get your phone in your pocket with a bleeding great lump like that on the back. And how are people struggling to hold their phones without it?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • UdalCuain
    5011 posts Member
    Options

**** is this. How do you get your phone in your pocket with a bleeding great lump like that on the back. And how are people struggling to hold their phones without it?

It goes flat and pops out. That said I don’t get the point of them either.
  • Options

It is collapsible. So it fits easier. I didnt mention that. Woooooops.
  • Options

It goes flat and pops out. That said I don’t get the point of them.

I've also never had one. Being over 6 feet tall, I have big hands so dropping my phone hasn't really been an issue for me.

But people with tiny hands LOVE them.
  • Options

It’s collapsible... lol. I have one myself. They’re very useful. I think maybe people like them cause they help prevent dropping your phone and having the screen shatter. Also cause you can take better pictures and tilt the phone sideways and watch a video without having to hold the phone.

Going back to the originally intended topic of this thread, I actually would like to know where to get one of those SWGoH ones. I know they were given out at celebration but anyway we can get them? I’d be willing to spend some crystals for one. :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options

I've also never had one. Being over 6 feet tall, I have big hands so dropping my phone hasn't really been an issue for me.

I’m like 6’ - 6’ 1” and I use one. lol. I don’t think it matters on the size of someone’s hands... then again I’ve never dropped any phone I’ve ever had so... maybe you’ve got somethin’ there. :joy:
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »

I’m like 6’ - 6’ 1” and I use one. lol. I don’t think it matters on the size of someone’s hands... then again I’ve never dropped any phone I’ve ever had so... maybe you’ve got somethin’ there. :joy:

I also see a lot of people who use it to prop their phones up and watch videos on it. Tbh that's what I thought the entire purpose was at first. Then I saw people just spinning their phones around in their hands like a drummer with a drumstick and I oogle'd at that for a while.
  • Options

It’s collapsible... lol. I have one myself. They’re very useful. I think maybe people like them cause they help prevent dropping your phone and having the screen shatter. Also cause you can take better pictures and tilt the phone sideways and watch a video without having to hold the phone.

Going back to the originally intended topic of this thread, I actually would like to know where to get one of those SWGoH ones. I know they were given out at celebration but anyway we can get them? I’d be willing to spend some crystals for one. :)

https://www.popsockets.com/products/custom-popgrip?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoZiPsrjm4QIVSV6GCh3-mATWEAAYASABEgK3PvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Theres a link to a site that helps you make custom ones =D

Star Wars popsocket it up fam.
  • Options

I also see a lot of people who use it to prop their phones up and watch videos on it. Tbh that's what I thought the entire purpose was at first. Then I saw people just spinning their phones around in their hands like a drummer with a drumstick and I oogle'd at that for a while.

Yeah. Already said that. Lol
  • Options

https://www.popsockets.com/products/custom-popgrip?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIoZiPsrjm4QIVSV6GCh3-mATWEAAYASABEgK3PvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Theres a link to a site that helps you make custom ones =D

Star Wars popsocket it up fam.

Cool. Will definitely give that a look. Thanks :)
  • Options

Phones can be slippery lil things! My issue is that person needs a phone case... My OCD is killing me for looking at that pic..
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    Well now I know who’s not American here, lol.