Darth Revan become obsolete

gflegui
294 posts Member
If you don’t have Malak, you will find yourself struggling to beat JKR teams since they give Bastilla the new buff.
Imagine what happens when you face a Malak team (is no longer DR team).
So... to sum up. You gave us a new meta, but since a lot of people got it now you decide to nerf it by buffing the previous meta and making the team working under Malak’s aura.
Well played.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    I love how a drevan becomes obsolete because he can't defeat drevan, haha.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • G20
    132 posts Member
    gflegui wrote: »
    If you don’t have Malak, you will find yourself struggling to beat JKR teams since they give Bastilla the new buff.
    So... to sum up. You gave us a new meta, but since a lot of people got it now you decide to nerf it by buffing the previous meta and making the team working under Malak’s aura.
    Well played.

Bad business practice.

CG/EA losing whatever trust and credibility they had left.

Shame
    Shame
    Shameotkb13fq4cad.jpg
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    What are you talking about? Even without Malak, Darth Revan teams effortlessly smoke Jedi Revan. That Bastila tweak didn't help them at all vs Darth Revan.
  • sir_Phantom_Jedi
    410 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    G20 wrote: »
    CG/EA losing whatever trust and credibility they had left.
    They threw that out the window years ago :P
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • That train is gone... DR is struggling against the new JKR. I’m not the only one to notice this since everyone in my guild and arena shard are talking about this.
    jkray622 wrote: »
    What are you talking about? Even without Malak, Darth Revan teams effortlessly smoke Jedi Revan. That Bastila tweak didn't help them at all vs Darth Revan.

• leef wrote: »
    I love how a drevan becomes obsolete because he can't defeat drevan, haha.

Lol they should rework his kit so that it’s more effective at beating itself.

Unique 3: At the beginning of the battle, if Darth Revan is on the field then destroy Darth Revan.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I did better against JKR with my DrEvan after the change.

Change was irrelevant. But the difference was I realized what I was doing wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Well played.

I struggled against JKR until I subbed in Nihilus instead of SA. Now it’s not an issue.
  • gflegui wrote: »
    Well played.

I struggled against JKR until I subbed in Nihilus instead of SA. Now it’s not an issue.[/]

I will have to do what you say... but I was beating JKR teams without needing Nihi allmost in auto. And today boom!!! Lost 4 matches against JKR teams and all against Malak teams. I can easly qin against the other DR.
    I’m not undergear nor under modded. DR speed over 320 and Bastilla Fallen near 300. HK damage near 3800 and over 220 speed. I was crushing JKR until today. What happen is a mistery to me. But several shard mates change back to JKR because of this.
  • I will have to do what you say... but I was beating JKR teams without needing Nihi allmost in auto. And today boom!!! Lost 4 matches against JKR teams and all against Malak teams. I can easly qin against the other DR.
    I’m not undergear nor under modded. DR speed over 320 and Bastilla Fallen near 300. HK damage near 3800 and over 220 speed. I was crushing JKR until today. What happen is a mistery to me. But several shard mates change back to JKR because of this.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    I wish more would go back to JKR.....I immensely enjoy crushing that ridiculous team in 40 seconds instead of the 3 to 4 min mirror matches previously
  • Dr trio sion and thrawn crushes jkr
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Kokie wrote: »
    I wish more would go back to JKR.....I immensely enjoy crushing that ridiculous team in 40 seconds instead of the 3 to 4 min mirror matches previously

Hope you enjoy your next TW . Mirror matches is rng and good
    Luck grinding a preloaded tm Malak squad . Enjoy that steak 🥩
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Jabba wrote: »
    Kokie wrote: »

Hope you enjoy your next TW . Mirror matches is rng and good
    Luck grinding a preloaded tm Malak squad . Enjoy that steak 🥩

Dont quite get your point here.....my 2 revan squads are are always on defense in tw as they are the strongest in my guild. Darth revan usually holds and jkr sometimes does and sometimes doesn't but then again DR has my arena mods on