Ahsoka's kit seems very interesting but her basic seems weak

I used my g10 Ashoka with 216% crit damage in a raid. Her special is amazing, hits 3 times for 28-30k per hit which is really cool, but her basic attack only does 6-8k maybe 12 with alot of buffs. I know it's just gear 10 but the indication isn't promising. The kit is designed to assist a ton on ally turns which makes me wonder if her stats were neerfed.

Replies

• Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Well if I remember right the important thing about her basic is the ability to removes buffs on crit hits. That's more important than awesome damage.
  • Aydnie
    432 posts Member
    I used ahsoka since i started the game in a jedi team. Her basic went from 9500 on critical hit (7000 non crit) to some 4500 critical hit against a g6 enemy lv50.

My ahsoka is g12 with 5 dots mods with critical damage
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Aydnie wrote: »
    I used ahsoka since i started the game in a jedi team. Her basic went from 9500 on critical hit (7000 non crit) to some 4500 critical hit against a g6 enemy lv50.

My ahsoka is g12 with 5 dots mods with critical damage

My g9 with crud mods just crit for 7k basic. QGJ ally, GK lead. Level 63 empire. No offense up. Do you have mods on yours? Its Canderous cantina battle for testing.

Her special crit for 15k, but only hit once because the dude died. No offense up. 45k with No offense up is pretty good.

q3sk2dbvpapj.png

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    If the ally leader is Galactic Republic, Ahsoka is called to assist whenever another Galactic Republic ally uses a Special ability

More on the basic and its yoda on a jkr team
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Woah, I didn’t know anakin had a new battle stance. It seems like they’re taking away every stormtrooper Han pose in the game when they rework a character. I love it though, but I kinda miss his "ready for action" look.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    I never had him unlocked before today, but his basic attack has a cool animation too.