GA Ship Auto Deploy Error

Has anyone else had problems with GA setting a different auto defense than the previous round? It worked right in Round 2, setting the damage defense I had in Round 1. In round 2 my defense picked up 2 wins. In round 3 it appears to have deployed the team that entered Battle #3 in round 2, which consisted of my reinforcements. It didn’t reset to my original defense.

Replies

• Exactly what happen to me
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Lol. That blows. Report that for sure. I wonder if the same thing happens with ground teams that have fought and are down a man at the end of a round?
  • and bug with mods also were not locked at the appropriate time. Not the first time it happen. I thought it was me . But when it happen again after I double checked that I had all my chars modded.
  • Botzone1 wrote: »
    and bug with mods also were not locked at the appropriate time. Not the first time it happen. I thought it was me . But when it happen again after I double checked that I had all my chars modded.

Out of curiosity I just went and checked some of my remodding that I did an hour or two before lock specifically for this GA. I found this. My mods didn’t set correctly either. Jeez this is frustrating...

9ko97a3xmbva.png
  • And my defense picked up 2 more wins despite my RI being first 😂. I wonder if it was a visual glitch only. That would be infuriating for my opponent.
  • my fleet defense has been modified by the auto-deploy
    i set my defense at round 1 and expected an auto-deploy of this defense i set the first day but no, the system decided another way and modified my settings wiyhout asking me if ti will please me
    so i lost easilly the final because of a miserable auto-deploy
  • Well based on all the hints from CG in the past, they want you to have one mod set per character. Moving mods is counter intuitive to that.