Galactic republic leader

With the new reworks can we get a leader ability specifically for galactic republic. All the leader abilities are Jedi or clones. Maybe a tweak to Yoda or a Mace rework.

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Options
    I’m 100% positive that a new GR leader will come. They will be at least decent for about 3 years, and then suddenly their leader ability will cause an infinite loop and become:
    Leader Ability:
    I guess Galactic Republic allies can have a little bit of speed. They can also have +2% Health Steal, if they’re feeling it that day.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    If they dont rework Mace during this pass:

qx1xk1oj1ok4.gif
  • MightyWizard
    872 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Yup we're definitely getting a Mace rework, people have been asking for it forever and now that Grievous got his rework, Mace is clearly the next on in line when it comes to which toon deserve it. So with the clone wars focus and all, I say it's all but certain Mace will get his much needed OOMPH this year... Of course that's just pure speculation but yeah.

I also speculate that we're getting a powerful clone wars Anakin who may be the "great leader" so to speak lol, Maybe mace will get an alternative/b-team leader ability, sort of like Bastila and Revan. I don't think GMY is getting reworked in any way, he has enough utility and hitting power to be viable for ages to come powercreep an all, and his leader ability is great for pretty much everything else than taking top 200 in arena.