1 speed = win

Monoc
15 posts Member
Now let me start with I have revan team fully geared and zetad and malak at 11 2 zetas.

I understand we needed a meta shift and great job on breaking JKR CG really but, having a meta were in a mirror it all comes down to who’s bastila goes first.

Before today’s update i could win 95% when their bastila went first and used wild lightning but now with her using fear and inflicting Combat battle meditation you cannot win unless you have amazing luck with multiple factors.

You should be able to win with tactics not just 1 better speed on 1 character.

Please have a look and make a change to bastila either remove the debuff prevention or give it a 50/50 fear to wild lightning.

Anyways that’s my feedback.

Replies

• Options
    Went from 4.55 min grinds to a sprint on whose got better mods. Poe ish era 2.0.
  • Monoc
    15 posts Member
    Options
    Not really JKR mirror was easy and over in no more then 3 minutes.

The key was to drop GK for Ezra on offence. Mirrors where a breeze.

And yes I had slower mods and no zeta on Ezra however still managed the win 100% of the time.
  • Options
    Its called diversity. All great Sith lords got nerved vs the mini wannabe Sith Malak...reminds me on the NS bow shooter nerf bc of Traya debuff on p3 or the Finn nerf due to c3po's broken kit (and further will break).

Its like putting a towel on a broken leg...looks like you have done something - but fixed nothing :) Problems will come in form of unhappy customers and soon new issues with this type of hard restriction / immunity type of stuff
  • Options
    Towel on broken leg. Don't knock it till you've tried it.
  • Options
    I've beaten faster bastilla consistently. My revan is faster and it makes up for not sticking debuffs with bastilla. And Sith assassin over malak keeps me ahead.

If you are having issues, try subbing in thrawn.
  • Options
    You should try the newest counter to Malak. Wins 100% of the time. btccyx3q866t.png