General Armitage Hux - New Character + Kit Ideas

AntiFunn
512 posts Member
edited June 2019
mv9opdwd9i1e.png

Hello everyone,

Though I am tremendously disappointed with the Anakin rework, still back with a kit idea for one of the best FO characters, General Armitage Hux! He is a pivotal character that should be the perfect spice to ramp up the current team.

New Character

General Armitage Hux

Power: 21168
Health: 26974
Speed: 142

DESCRIPTION: Zealous First Order leader that greatly cripples Resistance enemies and empowers allies through Speed manipulation.

Tags: Dark Side, First Order, Support

1) Calculated Fire /Basic Abillity/ /Omega/

Deal physical damage to target and grant a random First Order ally Advantage for 2 turns. Inflict Speed Down for 2 turns on a critical hit.

2) Unyielding Advance /Special Abillity/ CD:4 /Omega/

First Order allies gain Speed Up for 2 turns. Then, inflict Abillity Block for 1 turn and remove 35% turn meter from all enemies that are slower than Hux. The primary target cannot resist these effects and is also inflicted with Defence Down for 2 turns.

3) The Order Relentless /Leader Abillity/ /ZETA/

First Order allies gain +25 Speed and +35% Tenacity. At the start of each encounter, they gain 10% additional turn meter. In addition, First Order allies gain +5% offence (stacking), 10% turn meter and Critical Damage Up for 2 turns whenever they attack a slower enemy.

4) The End of the Resistance /Unique Abillity/ /ZETA/

Resistance enemies have -35% Tenacity. Whenever they attack or use a Special abillity on a First Order ally that is faster than them, all other Resistance enemies lose 10% turn meter 5% Defence (stacking). In addition, whenever an allied Kylo Ren or Kylo Ren (Unmasked) attacks, Hux has a 40% chance to assist. (Doubled if they had Advantage).

5) Obliterate Them! /Unique Abillity/ /Omega/

Hux has +50% Potency. At the end of their turn, First Order allies gain 5% turn meter for each enemy that had Speed lower than than them. Additionally, Hux also recovers 5% protection for each debuffed enemy at the end of his turn.

General model details:

Same uniform and model as shown in the movie.
Base posture and attack animation to match that of Admiral Thrawn.

Added a 5th abillity as everyone suggested.
Post edited by AntiFunn on

Replies

• Options
    AntiFunn wrote: »
    Hello everyone,

Though I am tremendously disappointed with the Anakin rework,
    You are tremendously disappointed? I mean there are some things I don't like either but. Disappointed? tremendously even? You haven't actually played him have you? This should give you an idea:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlkDL2bQ8HM

Anyway, the kit idea itself. This is actually pretty unique. While I think the speed aspect of it is kinda broken, (especially since mods are already crazy and battles in such a way where 1 speed higher can mean victory or defeat) Overall the kit isn't that bad. I especially like the basic and the anti Resistance stuff. Thou I must say, having only 4 ability's yet 2 zeta's is a bit much to me. It really feels like he should have a 5th ability or lose 1 zeta. I opt the former.
    I also don't like the kylo ren synergy. Those 2 didn't seem like the buddy type to me. At all.
    Personally I would switch things around. Make it so that he doesn't have so many speed bonuses. but instead a lot of offence. And then punish faster enemies instead. But that's me.
    Overall a neat idea.
  • Options
    His special should do things to enemies regardless of speed as well. Otherwise it is s useless against fast enemies. Also he needs another ability or something.