Who should I zeta?

I have no idea.
My swgoh.gg profile: https://swgoh.gg/p/514121224/

Replies

• only zeta the newest P2W hero that has the special ability to nerf all other heroes around him within 1 day.
  • Bastila lead.
  • Save it. Your Jedi aren’t geared up enough to spend it on bastila. I usually won’t zeta a toon until they’re at least G10 or G11, unless it’s on a lead for a faction I will use.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    I dunno if Bastila is a must-have zeta anymore, honestly. Her lead is still pretty good without it, and Jedi Revan isn't that hard to get. Plus with the Clone War reworks we might end up seeing that GK or GMY ends up being the superior secondary Jedi lead at the head of a Galactic Republic squad.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Don't zeta Bastila. If you're running jedi then put your zeta on Yoda's special. If you have Palpatine then you should zeta his lead, regardless if you're planning to switch to JKR or DR down the line. Or of course, depending on how close you are to either JKR or DR, save your zeta mats.
  • fletchmars
    156 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Your BH look decent. If you need another team then bossks zeta is absolutely amazing. Plus down the road you can get chewbacca for rebels