I think CG should randomise all shard chats every 6 months

Why?Some older shard chats have become an cesspool for the greedy groups that just want to sit in top 10 all day and not get moved at all.

Example:

We have 3 shard chats in my group,

the first one that's the elitist whales and krakens,all above 4 mil ,they hate the F2P and don't want any F2P in top 10,even if you steamroll their teams,you are going to get instalocked just because you are a f2p or not above 4 mil(the minima for joining their shard is 4.2 mil and all good characters. And the newest ofcourse).

Then there's the dolphins,the 3-4 mil dolphins in the mid tier ,they are as old as the first group,and they know each other,many share the same guilds(same for the 1st group) ,they scourge the top 30 to 15 and will be friendly with those that have PO soon in any group and you want to hit 20.But as soon as your payout is over,you're going back to 50 son.

Then ,there's us,we are many,around 20 on different payouts,and we mostly stay in 50 and rotate to 40 when we can.

Some of them that have more time on their hands go and take 20,but it's a chore ,you have to check the table on discord(over 40 people) and not interfering with other Payouts.You are not allowed to hit a person if his payout is in less than 4 hours. You must always tag if you are hitting a person and getting his permission if he's from the 1st shard.

We aren't whales,nor we have great GP,but man,some of these teams in top 40-50 are steamrolling through the top 1's.

The top 1 a few weeks ago :

Revan: 280 speed
GMY 220 speed an 5500 Offense
Bastilla 223 speed
Jolee 210 speed
and kenobi 60k protection and 190 speed.

You can solo these teams on auto with some of the top 40-50 characters.

And this is not an isolated case mind you,have a few mates in me guild chat ,same thing happens to them,if you are not a whale or kraken,you shouldn't be allowed to get top 10,the sheer elitism in some of these shard chats. Full toxicity.

Here are some of the reactions when Palpatine got nerfed.
bjod8m0m7v8a.png

You''ll understand their logic then.

This is why i'm trying to find new ways to keep shards competitive without outright killing them.