My Ahsoka is much more useful

Mephisto_style
5724 posts Member
edited April 2019
Her damage will now be comparable to Mace's. Her usefulness in a GMY GK JKA AT __ team will be much more.
Here is mine vs. Sion in t6 of STR p4
Surprisingly, Ahsoka was the last 1 standing. My AT is G10 I think. I just hit autoplay on these
nmvdpe8lo2yo.png

Replies

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Interesting! I would definitely recommend you farm GK and Anakin for sith raid! Imagine the synergy and damage.

pogamefazr6m.png

I'm excited to start gearing up my Anakin and ahsoka. Anakin is a pain to farm, I'm doing his cantina node. The 16 energy one.

Is Anakin someone you plan to farm?
  • Interesting! I would definitely recommend you farm GK and Anakin for sith raid! Imagine the synergy and damage.

pogamefazr6m.png

I'm excited to start gearing up my Anakin and ahsoka. Anakin is a pain to farm, I'm doing his cantina node. The 16 energy one.

Working on him now. Anakin has a cantina and 2 energy nodes.... That is not a pain.

I got 10.shards for him yesterday
  • If you are going to build a GRepublic Jedi team. I think you really want all three of the trio (GK, Ahsoka and JKA).
    Your next choice is who leads?
    1. GK - Probably the best leadership choice
    2. QGJ - Needs his Zeta —> Speed, Offence and Foresight
    3. GMY - Needs his Zeta

For GK lead I reckon
    GK(l), GMY, JKA, Ahsoka, and Zeta Barriss.... = awesome
    If you want to use GMY on your Revan team substitute in R2D2 or C3PO

• Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Interesting! I would definitely recommend you farm GK and Anakin for sith raid! Imagine the synergy and damage.

pogamefazr6m.png

Working on him now. Anakin has a cantina and 2 energy nodes.... That is not a pain.

I got 10.shards for him yesterday

Very true. I'll have to think about this more. I'm pretty tight for hard node farm, but he shouldn't take too long. Do both cantina and hard node, finish him off asap, and go back to farming the hard nodes on my list.