Malak **** the meta

Hi !! Since yesterday with the patch of malak some characters are useless. In my case assasin sith , she is completly useless because she cant give tm to the siths . I want the gear that i have spent this weeks on her to use in another char. Thanks !!

Replies

• jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    Pikmi wrote: »
    Hi !! Since yesterday with the patch of malak some characters are useless. In my case assasin sith , she is completly useless because she cant give tm to the siths . I want the gear that i have spent this weeks on her to use in another char. Thanks !!

Unlikely to happen. Assassin isn't useless, just her tm-granting skill is useless when attacking a squad with a Malak in it.

Just like how Palpatine and Vader became "useless" when Jedi Bastila was released. Yet, we got no refund from them. Since Malak is probably only in...what - 1% of all arena squads? Since Assassin is only impacted in those matchups, I seriously doubt there will be any refunds.
  • InRevanWeTrust
    68 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    You can put sith assassin to use very easily

This image down below should answer that. She's extremely powerful in mirrors to beat Traya led teams since you can have your sion dispel all pretaunts first into nihilus drain force first due to sith assassin TM up and nihilus will put CD up on all followed by fracture on their nihilus and isolate on sion

Follow that and it's a guaranteed win on offense without losing anyone in GA and TW.

c37spwdllam1.jpg
    Post edited by InRevanWeTrust on