Thanks for the arena

I know you wont read this message but thx for making the arena a lame place again.
I think you just didnt anticipate the previous cool arena state. For 1 week it was finally fun.
Please next time just stop lying to our face pretending you want to make a cool game.
You just want the money from the whale, money money money. Just a business not a game.
Shame, and see you, liers

Replies

• Totalty... one small change to rule them all..

Now it’s just, who got the best mods (eg. most speed).

I can’t imagine the level of incompetence needed to make such a stupid change.

The change in question ofcourse the “whale fix” on Malak.
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Mirkraag wrote: »
    I know you wont read this message but thx for making the arena a lame place again.
    I think you just didnt anticipate the previous cool arena state. For 1 week it was finally fun.
    Please next time just stop lying to our face pretending you want to make a cool game.
    You just want the money from the whale, money money money. Just a business not a game.

Ahahahah funny to find you whining around here mirk

Even funnier to join your whining hahahaha

Im.sick of this ...i dont know what is their developing system. Literally you have a LOT of perks to improve on your chars...health,tenacity, offense....etc and gues what... only 1 speed makes the difference here

What the point farming/buying your new toons cg uh??

Whats the point gearing (hoarding/buying) all of those toons?

Whats the point to zeta all of them (8 zetas in my current team)

Whats the point in beating your absurd "high tier events" poorly designed to make a paywall?

If only 1 extra speed on a single toon makes ALL the effort gone???? Uh?? And let me tell you...this is a 1st world problem ...cause i have the "meta" team just not the fastest mod set...literally swallowed all your stuff in ....and still cant win because of your poorly designed mechanics.

Everyone cried about jkr mirrors... but even then all the stats matter ... you didnt need the fastest squad (tho it was a great help) you had ways around like big offense, bigger health pools, different speed moddings to counter enemy team...and most important... you could use YOUR BRAIN and have a strategy depending on your rival.

Now? No thank you

The point was making money we know it, we accept it...its cool....thats why we keep getting this cool game and why not spend on it some times. But you made this specifically to counter the most OP thing you have done...jkr

And when the community found palpatine broke your broken new shiny team... you went there and literally nerfed him (by not nerfing him) and nerfed too the sith assassin ...a character YOU, yes ...you said had a great synergy with revan...now she is there maxed....really maxed out, doing nothing (y)

Was that mindful and good developing?

Well this wasnt a whining post, i had facts and arguments so i expect not to be banned once again for saying what a great part of the community believes
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    o:)
  • So many begging for a handle ban these days.
  • Mirkraag wrote: »

Seriously? Of course they want to make money, it’s a business for crying out loud. What makes you entitled to them making a game for you to play for free? Be happy that you’re able to play and actually work to be competitive as a F2P player across multiple modes in this game. There are so many games out there where actually being competitive as a F2Per is not attainable. This is not one of those games. Be thankful for that and quit acting like they owe you a bunch of amazing content for free. Oh and while you’re at it, thank us whales for helping to fund this game for you so you can continue to play with zero financial sacrifice of your own.

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    131zzf5.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    tumblr_o43jvuGo2k1v9jw9oo1_500.gif
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Mirkraag wrote: »

Seriously? Of course they want to make money, it’s a business for crying out loud. What makes you entitled to them making a game for you to play for free? Be happy that you’re able to play and actually work to be competitive as a F2P player across multiple modes in this game. There are so many games out there where actually being competitive as a F2Per is not attainable. This is not one of those games. Be thankful for that and quit acting like they owe you a bunch of amazing content for free. Oh and while you’re at it, thank us whales for helping to fund this game for you so you can continue to play with zero financial sacrifice of your own.

From which assumption you decide that I am a f2p player ?

What about the people that paid for darth revan and then became 100% screwed by CG as the toon is useless without Malak ? Is that correct "business" for you ? If it is the case i am grateful I will never work with you. Of course it is a business but hey breaking news it is also supposed to be game.

Anyway, have fun, that is what matters afterall.