One Man's Opinion

Never posted on here and probably won't ever again, but here goes. First off, I thoroughly enjoy this game and the people that it has connected me to. I have Darth Revan and Malak and like to think of myself as being a fairly competitive player with a decent roster for my GP. I recognize alot has been said about the controversial Malak changes and what I'm posting is probably only reiterating what's already been communicated, however I felt compelled to post on here because CG needs to understand that people who do spend money are upset. The recent change to Malak's kit is not one that I'm going to let go of very easily. I completely understand that Sass is useable in other squads and some people had her geared before Malak for other uses, but I specifically geared her up and slapped on 2 g12+ pieces for the added speed boost solely for the reason of trying to stay competitive in my arena shard because every person seems to have unbelievable mods. If I had been made aware when DR came out that upon Malak's release he would competely negate Sass I would have 100 percent not slapped on g12 pieces. I've spent money on this game because I enjoy it and I recognize I'm fortunate enough to be able to do so. For me, this about face has made me think long and hard about whether I will continue to contribute to the game monetarily. The conclusion that I've arrived at is that I am done spending regardless of what future actions may be taken. I'm going to slowly try and not be as engaged as I used to be, but will still play, albeit purely ftp. To say I'm thoroughly disappointed in all of this is an understatement. You've lost one paying customer that's for sure.

Replies

• Ok, here goes:
    There will always be winners and losers in this game. Any buff indirectly nerfes another toon, so there will always be people unhappy. I guess CG decided that this rework is necessary to respect the investments made into Malak, and the Sass nerf is a side effect. This makes sense as Malak is slightly more important to the game than Sass. If you dont want to pay then thats up to you, but I dont think you should let one mis-timed kit improvement change your whole outlook on the game. At the end of the day, you still get benefit from your investment in Sass, so, y'know, its not as bad as it seems.

Rant over. If you made it this far, then hats off to you.