My humble Mace Windu rework

Dwinkelm
767 posts Member
edited April 2019
Although his rework is probably already done and being tested, thought I’d have some fun with my own version of Mace Windu. He was a very unique and powerful duelist, so my design kit will reflect that - he will be the only character with zero cooldown on all his special abilities, he will inflict a unique debuff, and his leadership will grant a unique buff to all GR allies. Check it out:

Mace Windu

Light Side, Jedi, Galactic Republic, Attacker, Fleet Commander

Basic: Invincible Assault - Deal both Physical Damage and Special Damage to target enemy. This attack does +100% damage.

Special: Smite - dispel all buffs on target enemy and inflict Buff Immunity for two turns . Gain Offense Up, Critical Damage Up, and Advantage for one turn, then deal physical damage to target enemy.

Special: Shatterpoint - Deal Physical Damage to target enemy. If that enemy had 50% health or less, this attack does massive damage, and can not be evaded. If this attack does not do massive damage, inflict Stagger, Expose, and Susceptibility for two turns.
Susceptibility - every attack suffered by this unit is guaranteed to be a critical hit

Leadership: Embassador of the Galactic Republic - GR allies gain 30% offense, 30% defense, and 30 speed.

Zeta Upgrade - Galactic Republic allies start each encounter with Valor for four turns, which can not be copied, dispelled, or prevented. Allies with Valor recover 1% health and 1% protection at the start of each turn for each ally with Valor.
Valor - this unit’s attacks can not be countered or evaded, and this unit has + 100% counter chance

Unique: Vaapad (Zeta) - Mace Windu’s specials are set to a cooldown of Zero, and he is immune to cooldown increase and ability block.

What do you guys think?? I’d say he’s unique, powerful, versatile as either a leader or plug-n-play, absolutely beatable, and most importantly - fun, especially with the newly reworked trio.
Post edited by Dwinkelm on