Jedi Consular - does his "-1 Cooldown" at level 3 on his heal actually work?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
I know it says it does that, but I've also read about it being bugged and not working properly. Thanks.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• I haven't noticed if it works or not, but I hope it is. I'm using him in a Jedi counterstrike build and I was counting on that to accelerate the healing.
    You have to be a bit of a liar to tell a story the right way.
  • I have the -1 cooldown it takes 3 turns now. Tbh I can't remember what it was before. Does it start at 4?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Thanks for the replies when you say it takes 3 turns, after you use it what is the number displayed when it is his next turn?
  • 3 his other ability is 4
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    I only have his heal at level 2 and the turn after using it, it also shows 3. So apparently it is not working. :(
    Does anyone know if it kicks in at a later level, or if it's just completely hosed?
    Thanks.
  • I thought the bug was that at lvl one it would show what level 3 will be? purely a display error as it was operating at lvl one though u couldn't see what that was. Level 2 displayed and acted correctly and at lvl three you would have what was displayed in the beginning and act like what is displayed. I was under the impression this occurred with every character though I may be mistaken or maybe that was fixed.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Can someone who has his heal fully upgraded tell us what the number is the turn after he uses it? That would put this to rest. Thanks. :)
  • My cooldown works. I logged in under guest and at level one his starts at 4. Mine is level five and it starts at 3. At level six it should start at 2.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Thanks. It must just be mislabeled because mine is 3 at level 2.