The Stages of Grief

Denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance...why go through 1-4? just skip to the end.

We ask for mod management, we get mods 2.0. We ask for character reworks, we get GG. We ask for KOTOR content, we get a year long relentless assault. We ask for new & challenging experiences, we get the sith raid, power creep, and events that require power level minimums.

The point is, everytime we ask for something we go through 1-4 and eventually end up at acceptance. Don't ask for anything, have no expectations and all shall be as the Emperor says: "Excellent".

Replies

• TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I really like mods 2.0. Mod loadouts are the single best QoL I've seen happen, and I've gotten several good to great mods by slicing, including a +27 speed triangle that I farmed as a green with a +5.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • "we get", well not all "WEs" are the same bud. Whale WEs are satisfied which makes the lives of f2p WEs alot more difficult. When f2p catch up, those WEs are old and usually replaced by more whale WEs.

So I'd watch who's "we" you're referring to. Other than mods everything else was for the whales
  • Lio
    1003 posts Member
    "we get", well not all "WEs" are the same bud. Whale WEs are satisfied which makes the lives of f2p WEs alot more difficult. When f2p catch up, those WEs are old and usually replaced by more whale WEs.

So I'd watch who's "we" you're referring to. Other than mods everything else was for the whales

Hahaha this guy...
  • "we get", well not all "WEs" are the same bud. Whale WEs are satisfied which makes the lives of f2p WEs alot more difficult. When f2p catch up, those WEs are old and usually replaced by more whale WEs.

whales have their complaints and justifiable so.

Past year and half has been a ftp dream.
  • cboath7
    455 posts Member
    No FTP and no game just as much as no whales no game. You think they're going to spend like that to beat out only 20 other people?
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    cboath7 wrote: »
    No FTP and no game just as much as no whales no game. You think they're going to spend like that to beat out only 20 other people?

They aren't going to spend like that to not beat the top 20.

And certainly not if they can be beat by anyone in the top 200.

Here's a post by a whale giving his point of view...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/200865/the-cost-of-blurring-the-lines-whales-and-ftp/p1