The Anakin We’ve Been Waiting For

He has arrived. A high powered attacker that does super high damage. Overpowering his enemies. A little reckless, but strong in the force. You got this right CG (from a certain point of view, which happens to be mine). He has been so underwhelming for so long, while being literally at the center of the Star Wars universe (again, from a certain point of view, some may argue otherwise).

Applause!

Replies

• Cs99
    146 posts Member
    What's that sound? Oh that's just cg getting ready to drop the nerf hammer on the chosen one.
  • I guess no need for zAnakin then.
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • We need same with Windu
  • They are waiting for whales to invest in him and get as much money as they can from people on him while he is OP. Then they will nerf him.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    They are waiting for whales to invest in him and get as much money as they can from people on him while he is OP. Then they will nerf him.

Problem with that theory is JKA is a relatively easy gear and has three farming locations. Not a lot of money to be had this way.

Ahsoka is a much harder gear and while not an integral part of the current meta or Arena scene, she may emerge as a powerhouse with additional GR toons yet to come. That is where the money from whales shoulf be directed.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • APX_919 wrote: »
    They are waiting for whales to invest in him and get as much money as they can from people on him while he is OP. Then they will nerf him.

Problem with that theory is JKA is a relatively easy gear and has three farming locations. Not a lot of money to be had this way.

Ahsoka is a much harder gear and while not an integral part of the current meta or Arena scene, she may emerge as a powerhouse with additional GR toons yet to come. That is where the money from whales shoulf be directed.

Oh, you're right. I should have said they f'd up but will leave him OP long enough to squeeze some money out of the low spenders thinking they have a counter. Then they will nerf him.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    I guess no need for zAnakin then.

Zana-kin

Maybe It'd be more Zkin or Zena
  • Gorem wrote: »

Zana-kin

Lol @Gorem I like the sound of that actually. Zanakin Zkywalker. :joy:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    And from my point of view the Jedi are evil!
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Gorem wrote: »

Zana-kin

Lol @Gorem I like the sound of that actually. Zanakin Zkywalker. :joy:

hahaha yeah :D
  • Gorem wrote: »