Geonosis TB

Tygra
123 posts Member
With the upcoming Geonosis TB, does anyone else think there will be a need to gear up Galactic Republic toons and ships? Also, does anyone else think there is also a DS version in our future as well that will require us to upgrade Separatist toons and ships? I'm curious to see if & how they will introduce more Separatist ships, considering droid ships don't have pilots. I would love to see more Separatist ships and a flagship introduced into the game. We already have a full GR fleet, now we need a full Separatist fleet to go with it.

Replies

• Options
    Be prepared for everything lol
  • Options
    We would need to see a separatist capital ship , but yes i beleive it will require both factions
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    There should be a dark side version, too, yeah. They mentioned the Galactic Republic reworks in the Road Ahead because those were coming down the line, but the Separatist stuff already happened so didn't need to be mentioned. I'd expect both light and dark versions eventually, and hopefully as soon as it launches.

It's all speculative, but if we figure 1-for-1, then the Hoth battle requires Rogue One, Phoenix, and a couple nodes with Rebel-only teams. Dark side needs Bounty Hunters and Imperial Troopers, and a couple nodes with Empire-only teams.

So I'd expect Clone Trooper and Jedi teams and a couple where you need Galactic Republic.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • flux_rono
    2120 posts Member
    Options
    Tygra wrote: »
    With the upcoming Geonosis TB, does anyone else think there will be a need to gear up Galactic Republic toons and ships? Also, does anyone else think there is also a DS version in our future as well that will require us to upgrade Separatist toons and ships? I'm curious to see if & how they will introduce more Separatist ships, considering droid ships don't have pilots. I would love to see more Separatist ships and a flagship introduced into the game. We already have a full GR fleet, now we need a full Separatist fleet to go with it.

i dont think they ever said it would be light side first. for all we know dark side will come first then lightside
  • RawneKarrde
    214 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Anyone think that the bonuses clones and geonosians have been getting in tw the last few months might have been play testing possible reworks?
  • Blackbeardpepe
    1481 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Anyone think that the bonuses clones and geonosians have been getting in tw the last few months might have been play testing possible reworks?

Reworks or new characters. The funny thing is a rex lead worked better than Cody zeta lead, buffed clones. My zeta Cody would get 1-2 defenses, where as similar guild mates who used rex lead would get 2-3 defenses.
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    Options

I thought that too. But I figured they may just make it a permanent buff for twar only.

Remember when the imperial troopers got the buff where they respawned ? That was clearly testing for the b1. I didn’t see anyone call that out , surprising considering how many people on the forum think they’ve predicted every new thing the games ever had.
  • Options
    I thought I read somewhere on reddit that the first one would be a darkside TB. I think it was someone who was at the celebration and talked to crumb. Can't find the link though
  • Options
    Stick wrote: »

I thought that too. But I figured they may just make it a permanent buff for twar only.

Remember when the imperial troopers got the buff where they respawned ? That was clearly testing for the b1. I didn’t see anyone call that out , surprising considering how many people on the forum think they’ve predicted every new thing the games ever had.

I never realised that about the Trooper buffs being the test dummies for B1.
    THE SUPREME JAWA OVERLORD!
  • Options
    the dark side version is coming out first
  • Options
    Why can’t it be both? Ls and ds?
  • Options

because they cant run 2 TB at once or people would complain about too much to do. plus light side was first last time it makes sense that dark gets to be first this time
  • Options
    flux_rono wrote: »

because they cant run 2 TB at once or people would complain about too much to do. plus light side was first last time it makes sense that dark gets to be first this time

I meant like one combined one with a split map
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options

“What would you do with a million dollars?”

“Two TBs at the same time.”
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Dark side is coming first according to the youtubers
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »

“What would you do with a million dollars?”

“Two TBs at the same time.”

2 mil- all tbs , tw, ga, and Xmas time events - ALL AT ONCE!