What keeps you playing?

1235Next

Replies

• DarthJelly
    66 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I've been burnt out recently too. At 2.3m GP and constantly having to chase all legendaries, getting Raid teams ready, TB teams, TW teams blah blah blah... Exhausting. Ugh and KotoR, sick of KotoR!!
    I've taken a step back and settled in arena anywhere between 200-500 with my CLS team. Yes I could climb higher but meh... this rank is way less competitive.
    Effectively taking time out of 'competition' to work on filling the gaps in my roster has done wonders for me. I've done this with the mindset that I will now never catch up and that in turn has given me a new perspective of the game that I enjoy way more than chasing the latest and greatest.
  • DarthJelly wrote: »
    I've been burnt out recently too. At 2.3m GP and constantly having to chase all legendaries, getting Raid teams ready, TB teams, TW teams blah blah blah... Exhausting. Ugh and KotoR, sick of KotoR!!
    I've taken a step back and settled in arena anywhere between 200-500 with my CLS team. Yes I could climb higher but meh... this rank is way less competitive.
    Effectively taking time out of 'competition' to work on filling the gaps in my roster has done wonders for me. I've done this with the mindset that I will now never catch up and that in turn has given me a new perspective of the game that I enjoy way more than chasing the latest and greatest.

This is where I am as well. I could care less about the meta. I stay the same with arena with my CLS team as well. To be honest I only do 2 arena battles a day for the dailies. The payouts really do nothing for me and I am in a casual guild but contribute in all guild events. I enjoy collecting and farming at my pace on what I want to work on not be dictated by the game. I usually get a new toon by the second time around but it will not make or break me either way.

As far as the meta I hope they keep it interesting for the whales so they can keep generating a positive revenue stream for EA.