JKA suggestion

So many are speculating that JKA will get some sort of nerf due to his ability to plug and play and obliterate teams with his special. I would like to suggest if CG does intend to “nerf” JKA that they don’t tweak his damage output but rather restrict his unique to when a Galactic Republic character drops below 50%. Sure the Yoda led teams may still be able to beat Malak but it is not nearly as consistent as well as it forces people to decide how they will break up their Jedi teams in TWs and GA, which in turn keeps Malak valuable for the whales. I am not a whale so I don’t necessarily want to speak for the whales, however I would think making this change would keep the value that whales invested to get Malak. What is everyone else’s thoughts on this?

Replies

• Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    noooooooo! I use jkr in GA/tw on a nightsister team, and have since the zombie was added.
    Don't run that for me over an iffy team that can kill the new shiny toy on offense.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Options
    Leave him alone and own the fact DR/Malak was a backfire.

Or redo DR/Malak to be what they wanted him to be.

Either way...moving forward don't set the countdown until the new meta has been tested and proven. Delays, reworks, all of that is what fueled the hostilities the past month.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    NO NO NO #LeaveAnakinAlone.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Anakin SHOULD be powerful.

Leave him alone. Leave his kit alone.
  • Options
    LEAVE ANAKIN ALONE!
  • Options
    Cg isn’t going to listen to you- they haven’t at all (see Finn nerf and 8 to 5 hard node battles)
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    Cg isn’t going to listen to you- they haven’t at all (see Finn nerf and 8 to 5 hard node battles)

They had reason to do those, and gave plenty of heads up about it. There's honestly no reason to nerf ani after they just reworked him, so why would they waste their time doing it?
  • Options
    @Gannon
    I wasn’t saying that they shouldn nerf Anakin, i was just stating that cg won’t listen. There was weeks of people complaining about a possible finn nerf, which makes it worse...
  • Gannon
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    @Gannon
    I wasn’t saying that they shouldn nerf Anakin, i was just stating that cg won’t listen. There was weeks of people complaining about a possible finn nerf, which makes it worse...

Yea true, but this kind of bait and switch is really frustrating. I don't use ani in arena, just in GA/TW with sisters usually, but it will still negatively effect me if they change him.
  • Options
    DON'T NERF ANAKIN!!!!!!

Really though. Why does it matter if there is one guy that can counter the meta. That should be a good thing. It would mean that they can still get theor money but there would be a little more strategy in the game.