All these post and i see no response from the developers

Is it me or has things changed totally on the forums before you'd see some kinda communication from the dev's on our concerns and ideas. Know it's just members getting more and more upset and I wonder why maybe start communicating with your customers that shouldn't be to much to ask!

Replies

  • They are on Easter vacation - I mean heated discussion sessions - working on the wording of a correct response.
  • Nauros
    2532 posts Member
    In the leak, Carrie said that they are working on some messaging, so something should drop soon.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • They are in hiding it appears. I just want to know where the community manager is at this important time.
  • Nauros
    2532 posts Member
    They are in hiding it appears. I just want to know where the community manager is at this important time.

    There is no community manager, the job title has been changed to "The one that posts the puzzles".
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • The only thing in hiding is the posts when the get redirected to sub threads. Don’t poke fun at the CG Bear. Got to go to reddit or twitter to find developer posts.
  • Ultra
    3105 posts Member
    They need time to respond.
  • evoluza
    1906 posts Member
    They don't communicate on the official forum. Go to reddit, Twitter or even tinder and your response changes go up drastically.
  • Javin37
    347 posts Member
    Have to wait until they are ready to leave for the weekend.
  • Possum
    23 posts Member
    It’s Friday. We should see some bad news posted in the new several hours, as they walk out the door.
  • They need to word the response as not to look completely incompetent. Takes hours to figure out a statement like that.
  • Lilpup
    335 posts Member
    rdufield wrote: »
    Is it me or has things changed totally on the forums before you'd see some kinda communication from the dev's on our concerns and ideas. Know it's just members getting more and more upset and I wonder why maybe start communicating with your customers that shouldn't be to much to ask!

    Why should they respond? They are busy working on the next aspect of the game. Clone wars seems to have a lot rolling out in the near future. I imagine that they are keeping their priorities in order as it pertains to their job. Their job isn't to take every Tom, ****, or Sally's ideas or complaints into consideration. The have work timelines, deadlines, etc that they are focused on. Anytime one of the developers decides to take time from their busy schedule to respond, take that as a courtesy, not a requirement of their job.




  • Nauros
    2532 posts Member
    Lilpup wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    Is it me or has things changed totally on the forums before you'd see some kinda communication from the dev's on our concerns and ideas. Know it's just members getting more and more upset and I wonder why maybe start communicating with your customers that shouldn't be to much to ask!

    Why should they respond? They are busy working on the next aspect of the game. Clone wars seems to have a lot rolling out in the near future. I imagine that they are keeping their priorities in order as it pertains to their job. Their job isn't to take every Tom, ****, or Sally's ideas or complaints into consideration. The have work timelines, deadlines, etc that they are focused on. Anytime one of the developers decides to take time from their busy schedule to respond, take that as a courtesy, not a requirement of their job.

    There is at least one person whose job is to interact with the community.
    Revive the stores, the game needs it.
  • Javin37
    347 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Lilpup wrote: »
    rdufield wrote: »
    Is it me or has things changed totally on the forums before you'd see some kinda communication from the dev's on our concerns and ideas. Know it's just members getting more and more upset and I wonder why maybe start communicating with your customers that shouldn't be to much to ask!

    Why should they respond? They are busy working on the next aspect of the game. Clone wars seems to have a lot rolling out in the near future. I imagine that they are keeping their priorities in order as it pertains to their job. Their job isn't to take every Tom, ****, or Sally's ideas or complaints into consideration. The have work timelines, deadlines, etc that they are focused on. Anytime one of the developers decides to take time from their busy schedule to respond, take that as a courtesy, not a requirement of their job.

    There is at least one person whose job is to interact with the community.

    Ry Diggs would be perfect right now.
Sign In or Register to comment.