Seriously?

Prev1
NoomiZ
166 posts Member
You just reworked him! Are you kidding me? Are you so incompetent at your job?
Oh wait ... whales dictate everything here. I forgot.
This is going to backfire on you CG. You are gonna lose players fast and then the whales will have a game all for their own. Hope you meant that to happen. If so ... you are doing a great job here!
How anyone can defend the ridiculous decisions by CG is beyond me.

Replies

• dedic
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    CG ! if you only want paying players, say it right away!
    I close my account and I will play My little pony !!
    Almost 3 years that I play, I know very well that I can not have the great toons as soon as they go out... But until now there was always a counter to the meta, today, you do everything so that there is none and it disgusts me more and more and yet I spent a few euros and I would have continued if you had not disgusted me to favor the whales instead of equity in the game !
  • Change Anakins Unique to read : Whenever another Jedi or Galactic Republic ally falls bellow 50 % health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and deals 100% more damage. That way he isnt plug and play into every team and remains great! #SaveAnakinsRework
  • I needed the refunded during the event but CS wouldn’t budge then of course.

Don’t strip my toons naked.
  • Evasive wrote: »
    Change Anakins Unique to read : Whenever another Jedi or Galactic Republic ally falls bellow 50 % health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and deals 100% more damage. That way he isnt plug and play into every team and remains great! #SaveAnakinsRework

They would lose members with this (or any) change. This style of game monetization naturally leads to people being upset, and having a love/hate relationship with the game. It’s expected, and it thrives despite (or maybe even because?) of it. But right now the community is already on edge. This is not the time to test people.
  • Enough players are willing to spend money. That's the fact. Nothing more to say.
    Enjoy.
    B)
  • I’ve been playing this game since launch, and this is by far the lowest this game has ever been at. So close to quitting this poorly ran game, the excuses just keep adding up. Where’s the creativity in team comps anymore? Seems like if you can beat the newest toon then the game is “broken.”
  • 1. I think one issue is poor testing. I don't buy the whole "the community comes up with great unique strats that we didn't foresee." How could you not test a Jedi in the most prolific Jedi team (or any team) that has ever been in the game?

2. The move away from marquees was a mistake. Our problem with marquees last year wasn't the events, it was the frequency with no break. Spread them out and throw in a legendary or journey event to break it up and it's fine. We were marqueed to death with no relief last year. Solution, go back to marquees. The whales will be happy cause they'll have them at launch, dolphins will be able to get them through shard shop sooner then ftp, and ftp will be able to farm them 3 months later.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Evasive wrote: »
    Change Anakins Unique to read : Whenever another Jedi or Galactic Republic ally falls bellow 50 % health or is defeated, Anakin takes a bonus turn and deals 100% more damage. That way he isnt plug and play into every team and remains great! #SaveAnakinsRework

What? Lol

• $$$$$$$ :-1:
  • NoomiZ wrote: »
    You just reworked him! Are you kidding me? Are you so incompetent at your job?
    Oh wait ... whales dictate everything here. I forgot.
    This is going to backfire on you CG. You are gonna lose players fast and then the whales will have a game all for their own. Hope you meant that to happen. If so ... you are doing a great job here!
    How anyone can defend the ridiculous decisions by CG is beyond me.

Nerf after nerf after nerf. It must stop. It is completely asinine what they have been doing.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    The guys at the top aren't even aware of people over 50 in arena.

Why does everyone think it would matter to whales if a 1000 guys on their shard quit?
  • I don’t understand how Carrie still has a job. Just constantly screwing up everything her team puts out and screwing her clients out of time and money. If I was as incompetent as her at my job, my kids would be eating tap water for dinner. What a joke.
  • Javin37 wrote: »

Why does everyone think it would matter to whales if a 1000 guys on their shard quit?

Lol that kinda thinking is whats killing this game, theyll care when theres no one left to beat up in ga and tw lol but yeah they wont care lol
  • 1. I think one issue is poor testing. I don't buy the whole "the community comes up with great unique strats that we didn't foresee." How could you not test a Jedi in the most prolific Jedi team (or any team) that has ever been in the game?

2. The move away from marquees was a mistake. Our problem with marquees last year wasn't the events, it was the frequency with no break. Spread them out and throw in a legendary or journey event to break it up and it's fine. We were marqueed to death with no relief last year. Solution, go back to marquees. The whales will be happy cause they'll have them at launch, dolphins will be able to get them through shard shop sooner then ftp, and ftp will be able to farm them 3 months later.

I agree. Why wouldnt you test character changes against your premier character and team using mirror and JKR as the standard?
    You know, JKR was pretty amazing. Against a faster JKR team you still had opportunities to beat em. Not with Darth Revan. Fastest mods wins. Maybe something will shake out down the line, but, it comes down to pure speed now (even with Malak mirror) and no team comp to experiment with.
    I wont fall for that again.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Just for the record - whales and dolphins think CG is incompetent and dishonest too. Many long time whales and dolphins have either quit or cut down their spending. It's primarily newer players that are falling for CG's latest shell game.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »

Lol that kinda thinking is whats killing this game, theyll care when theres no one left to beat up in ga and tw lol but yeah they wont care lol

Nope.

They won't care. They face off against people with similar rosters. They will never notice.

Losing them will kill the game. The people behind the game aren't working for free and ftp aren't paying the bills over there.

• marxuke123
    103 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Seems to be they are not doing the testing of this game, but we have to do that. They have to be really dumb when they didnt found out themselves how Sith Assassin and Anakin are working.

Every new character thats coming in the game seems to be nerfed. Are u really kidding me??? Do you understand what u are doing w that to us?
  • Chewy88
    237 posts Member
    1. I think one issue is poor testing. I don't buy the whole "the community comes up with great unique strats that we didn't foresee." How could you not test a Jedi in the most prolific Jedi team (or any team) that has ever been in the game?

No the issue wasn’t the marquee frequency or lack of legendary toons it was that every toon they dropped was put into a single hard node
  • They are doing epic fails ... one after one.... at increasing speed....
  • NoomiZ wrote: »
    You are gonna lose players fast and then the whales will have a game all for their own. Hope you meant that to happen.

Well, it's been said - they expect you to drop 4-5k a year to keep up...

• What's up with you guys? What do you expect as a player? CG has to make money! Otherwise there would be no game! Think about reality. These are jobs and resources that need to be paid. Are you doing your job for free? Cause you love your boss so much?
    Go to the supermarket and ask the goods for free. Can you imagine the reactions?
    Think about it.
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It's not F2P anymore when CG's 2019 new policy is...

F2P toons should NOT outperform any PAID ones. That was made clear as crystal in last night's post.

Besides Squad Arena, why should we even bother with GA and Grand Arena Championship from now on, If it's clear that is just another sandbox for Whales.

• Im fine with cg makin money,nothing wrong with tht. My prob is they say one thing(rock paper scissors arena) but then do complete opposite. There is not one person here tht can say malek isnt the meta. He is very difficult to beat. Very few options to use against him. Ive played this game from day 1 and arena has always been the newest legendary char is meta an will dominate on offense as malek is doin now but there is always 1-2 team comps tht can hang n win if u have the gear an the right mods on tht said team. But now it seems like cg doesnt want tht to be true anymore. Seems like they want malek to hold on defense 100% of the time which makes for a boring arena an therefore a more overall boring game. They have always said this was how they wanted arena to be so why all of a sudden the 180 and because malek with a whole lotta luck can be beat does cg want to nerf those chars tht are able to hang with malek. So what if anikan does 80k dmg,hk47 does 200k on a hit. Whats the diff? Is it because hk47 is bein used with malek not against? Well guess wht cg, a new vid dropped lastnite from Dboffical of gg an hk beating malek. So are u gonna nerf gg an hk now to. Leave stuff alone an get back to releasing great new content as u used to do. U made this one the top mobile games of all time. Dont blow tht now over one stupid char.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member

F2P toons should NOT outperform any PAID ones. That was made clear as crystal in last night's post.

Besides Squad Arena, why should we even bother with GA and Grand Arena Championship from now on, If it's clear that is just another sandbox for Whales.

you're matched with similar gp...and losing has better rewards than not joining.
  • Javin37 wrote: »

you're matched with similar gp...and losing has better rewards than not joining.

GP means nothing if you still can still be paired with a whale with a certain character. But then if you are a F2P, CG is making sure you cannot clear out his territory, because you are not supposed to come up with a strategy and beat a paid character. Get my point?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    KasuDaishi wrote: »
    What's up with you guys? What do you expect as a player? CG has to make money! Otherwise there would be no game! Think about reality. These are jobs and resources that need to be paid. Are you doing your job for free? Cause you love your boss so much?
    Go to the supermarket and ask the goods for free. Can you imagine the reactions?
    Think about it.

No one is saying CG shouldn't make money. Please stop beating up straw men. There are ways to make money in a game and NOT be dishonest, not prescribe how players play and who they farm and when.

CG's biggest mistake in the last 20+ months is that they are clearly operating under the false assumption that Star Wars fans won't spend on characters they love unless they are forced to by CG's direct micromanagement manipulation of the arena/ship meta.

That's simply not true. In fact, I spent more money in this game in the first 18 months, than I have the last two years - primarily BECAUSE of that shift by CG. So, at least in my case, they have it completely backwards. I like paying to support a game I enjoy. I do not like paying if I feel like I am being forced, manipulated and lied to. Which is where we are now.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »

GP means nothing if you still can still be paired with a whale with a certain character. But then if you are a F2P, CG is making sure you cannot clear out his territory, because you are not supposed to come up with a strategy and beat a paid character. Get my point?

Yes..I get your point. The addition of a DR team maxed is going push your gp higher. If you are entering with a lot of fluff then yes, you're in trouble.

However I don't see whales having rosters that are equal to ftp. Do you get that point?

I'm ftp and I have those new characters. I have't faced a whale yet. I do face guys that might incorrectly think I am one simply because I have teams they think are only obtained by ptp.