A solution to this mess of a month

2Next

Replies

• Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Vertigo wrote: »
    As much as I love GA, trying to make that the biggest source of crystals in the game would severely anger many whales and krakens and cut the income that CG/EA sees by a drastic amount.

People always doomsay about "angering the whales" but honestly whales are all severe addicts. I'm fairly certain 99% of them will keep playing no matter what. Yes, you'll get one or two that make big dramatic posts and quit the game, but most of them will just grumble a bunch and keep on playing and spending. And of the ones that do quit, half of them will come back.

I'm not saying they're going to quit, I'm saying they won't have as much incentive to keep spending. They won't get as much return on what they buy, now obviously many of them will continue to play and spend at the exact same rate, but a large portion of them will not be spending nearly as much because there won't be as much reason to do so.
  • Wouldn't it create more income for CG because they would need to level multiple teams instead of just one.