now what

now that anakin wins his malak they will nerfe him because malak should be the best of the game and all that in that case better had not done anything

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    now that anakin wins his malak they will nerfe him because malak should be the best of the game and all that in that case better had not done anything

No it's because an easily accessible character can do an 100k dmg AoE and 70k dmg basic. Just let that sink in.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

No it's because an easily accessible character can do an 100k dmg AoE and 70k dmg basic. Just let that sink in.

.... ventress?
  • Options

He can't do 100k aoe, you're grossly exaggerating
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    Options

Yes, he can do 50k, but his damage doubles when an ally falls below 50 health or dies.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »

Yes, he can do 50k, but his damage doubles when an ally falls below 50 health or dies.

And with 15 stacks of Ferocity, there's no defense to mitigate any damage done. JKA can rip through DR/Malak like a lightsaber through...well, almost anything.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    Options
    You will also have to look on reddit to find the info
  • Options

so what if it is easily accessible character? So he is dmg dealer and what? Is he unstoppable ? THey have to learn that they can't balance game let's something be broken bring something new to table like mass crit immunity or something else instead keeep nerf that beacuse our new realase is sucks more than 2 years grievous rework
  • Options
    It makes sense for Anakin to be awesome.
  • Options
    It makes sense for Anakin to be awesome.

Totally true best pilot in galaxy and 1 of most powerful jedi's witjh Drevan kit balanced as it is why is an issue if toon can aoe crit them like **** they are sith's anyway. Also Drevan teams are ultimate on offense just do what some ppl in my shard are doing climb with Drevan and set JKR for def not to drop out of top 30 and gg.
    Stop crying about Malak hes so freaking hard to kill on 6 stars, on 7* max gear will be insane, but no babies cry why their Malak isn't unkillable tank on 5* g11.