How much did you spend on JKA?

Prev13
SemiGod
3001 posts Member
How much did you guys spend on JKA? In terms of energy, Crystal's, $$$ & gear?

I personally only spent 160 energy then gave up after going 0/10. I'm glad I didnt buy the pack.

Replies

• I dont remember, had him 7* after first year of the game lol so probably $0
  • Guild mate just bought the $15 pack. :(
  • Spend some G12 gear, but I don't think It Will be a waste, still gonna use him on GAs
  • I didn’t bother even unlocking him because he’s been garbage for as long as I’ve been playing, and I figured since he was f2p accessible, he wouldn’t be able to beat current meta, so no point. If he could beat meta I figured it would be by accident and figured they would end up nerfing him anyway.
  • Nothing, because i often check forums, and it looked clear by the forum posts that something fishy is going on with him..
    If he continues to be the ultimate meta powerhouse like he became, i can always spend the resources on him a few days late.
    If CG is actually fixing him, then Ill probably not bother with him - jkr works fine without him anyway.
  • Monel
    2784 posts Member
    Nothing, been 7 stars for over at least a year if not 2. Took him to gear 12 when the jedi quest came out.
  • Had him 7 star ages ago. I think he's still G8 or 9. I'll work on him some more eventually.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I didn’t bother even unlocking him because he’s been garbage for as long as I’ve been playing, and I figured since he was f2p accessible, he wouldn’t be able to beat current meta, so no point. If he could beat meta I figured it would be by accident and figured they would end up nerfing him anyway.

You are missing out he was a great character, and only made better by his rework.

And he has a great ship too.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I spent a couple crystals when gearing him up to g12 for the Jedi Knight title quest. But I didn’t spend any money.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Zero, i had him g12 since windu fleet meta.
  • Jarvind
    3925 posts Member
    Zero, he was already 7 starred but languishing at g8 like so many others. But after the Malak release debacle I decided I wouldn't be spending any more and would just work on the teams I enjoy playing with, rather than bothering to chase the New Hotness.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• I spent to get Malak to G12. But Anakin’s update was the best content update in at least a year and I can’t think of anything worse than the thought that they might undo that.
  • Anakin, I’ve had him at 7* for a long time. I use him in GA with GK, Ahsoka, Zarriss, and Plo Kloon. Most folks can’t counter a second Jedi team still. I just recently put GS12 on him for the Jedi Questline.
  • I dont remember, had him 7* after first year of the game lol so probably $0

Ditto.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Zero, i had him g12 since windu fleet meta.

How’s his ship? I want to farm more ships once I’m done with the Old Republic characters in fleet. His sure looks cool, anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • His ship is up there with Lando’s Falcon as one of the best reinforcements in the game.
    NicWester wrote: »
    Zero, i had him g12 since windu fleet meta.

How’s his ship? I want to farm more ships once I’m done with the Old Republic characters in fleet. His sure looks cool, anyway.

• I could smell the nerf from miles away... My Anakin is 5* g8, I'll probably give him some love later this year, but Grievous and Siths come first.
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I have him g12 from months, for the Jedi Knight Quest ;-)
    All for free.
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Nothing. Been G12.4 since the Mace fleet meta. Always liked JKA. Was part of my arena team in late 2016 before the Wiggs meta.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Took him to gear 12 (for free), no regrets even if he gets nerfed.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Tattz
    192 posts Member
    neghib0jxz02.png

Played from almost the start of the game. I just can’t deal with his emotions and whining 😂
  • Tattz wrote: »
    neghib0jxz02.png

Played from almost the start of the game. I just can’t deal with his emotions and whining 😂

Dont forget the overhype he gets cause hes the "chosen one" no proof just he said she said stuff and dont give me the meclorian stuff cause he could just be strong in the force dosent really matter as proof or the he didnt have a father
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    I farmed him the old fashion way on LS and DS nodes, 3 attempts per node a day, the day after I got him 7* they announced him in cantina nodes
    so zero crystals and 0$
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Ztyle wrote: »
    I farmed him the old fashion way on LS and DS nodes, 3 attempts per node a day, the day after I got him 7* they announced him in cantina nodes
    so zero crystals and 0$

Same.
    Those were the days. LoL
  • 2 pieces to get him to G12.
    He was sitting at G11/4 for over 1.5 years.
  • Zero, I got him ages ago through the usual farming
    Where are the Stun Guns?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I didn’t bother even unlocking him because he’s been garbage for as long as I’ve been playing, and I figured since he was f2p accessible, he wouldn’t be able to beat current meta, so no point. If he could beat meta I figured it would be by accident and figured they would end up nerfing him anyway.

You are missing out he was a great character, and only made better by his rework.

And he has a great ship too.

Right now I’m dealing with the mandatory JKR/DR farm

Thanks to CG for reducing the number of daily HM attempts to make it even more tedious and time consuming 👍🏻
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    I've had him 7 star for a long while. Took him to gear 12 when I predicted his ship would be coming out. So not sure if I really spent anything.
  • Nothing, because i often check forums, and it looked clear by the forum posts that something fishy is going on with him..
    If he continues to be the ultimate meta powerhouse like he became, i can always spend the resources on him a few days late.
    If CG is actually fixing him, then Ill probably not bother with him - jkr works fine without him anyway.

There's nothing fishy going on. If your educated you understand why jka is dealing the damage he is dealing. If your not educated, like your post implies, then you think there is something fishy