I expect better

Javick_Starage
502 posts Member
edited April 2019
The potential nerf to Anakin has really annoyed me but it’s the latest in a long series of failures.

1) separatists and GG rework was a bait and switch. It turned out to be pathetic.

2) Palpatine nerfed to satisfy Darth Revan paywall

3) Sith assassin made useless almost immediately after being a key Darth Revan team member. Because of Malak.

4) Malak’s release was over 3 days with no notice or warning - dumping all over your release cadence.

5) stripping back hard nodes to 5 attempts when the whole community asked for it to be left at 8. This is a game where it takes MONTHS to get one character to be useable.

6) Anakin buffed am reworked to finally be useful and then immediately is going to be nerfed.

7) claiming that Anakin was properly tested but the issues were unforeseen. Was working out that people would use Anakin in a JKR team really that difficult?

It’s not that hard CG. Improve or lose your player base.

Replies

• i agree, tho they could have fixed it, only if they put on the text like the others (only usable if the ally is from the galactic republic) done fixed, if they wanted to reward him a bit for nom GR teams, maybe give him 50% power instead of the 100% while the GR teams have the 100%, not hard to think outside of the box
    "I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
    My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart
  • You forget that ea/cg doesn't have very educated people working there