Increase on the Challanges dificulty

JarDorK
163 posts Member
Hello, it's been a while since the Challenge been increased on difficulty, with that amount of time there have been an huge amount of character that require a lot of items from those specific challenges, for example carbantis, it says in the tool-tip that is possible to get 7 of them, but if so the rarity is almost 1%, as i been testing if i caught 2 times 7 was already too much, maximum i get is 3-5, increasing the difficulty would create more rewards and increasing the rewards would make a lot of people happy due to most of the characters now requires more then 100 of those same carbantis, and also i would like to have that mode back, since it was fun to try and get my characters good enough to defeat it, i also would like to ask to the introduction of a mode inside the daily challenges called Legendary Challanges (the rewards are up to you) where you could have 2 options, or we had only to use legendary and very rare event characters OR weakly for a day or 2 the game would assign a squad for an extremely hard BUT defeat able battle (nom-rng dependent) to satisfy the people that like the rpg/strategy part of battles
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart