Ideas for a new Store and Inventory and possibly ability fusion

JarDorK
163 posts Member
Hello, as i been reading a lot of people, including myself, have 1k ++ useless gear, i would like to introduce the idea to the Scrapper and the Fusion Core (kinda useful tho, up to debate) and the RE-introduction of the Inventory.
The Scrapper, it's a shop the same as the shard shop, where you could offer scrap of metal (or other, depending in the name) to the scrapper, for Gear/item.
The Inventory, the ability to view all the gear and ability mats Available and be able to scrap parts.
The "Scrap Metal" currency, the offspring of the inventory, EVERY item, have a cost (based on crystal/necessity in characters), depending on the price of the pieces in the store the more or less currency would drop.
The 4 Necessity drop chance. (with it saying in the item itself for knowledge)
1- Rare Item needed Item for the majority of the characters - Extremely High amount of currency/blockage of scrapping the item.
2- Needed Item for the majority of the characters - Very high amount of currency dropped, with a minimum storage capacity, for example, the minimum is 200 of the item, to prevent new players and veterans to mistakenly destroy it.
3- Needed item for some characters - Medium to high amount of currency with the minimum of 50-200, depending on the amount needed for the item,
4- Rarely used for characters - low to medium amount of currency without minimum.
The small rework for the guild request, the ability to gain guild currency in exchange for items(possibly with a bit of work making it unable to be trade/scraped for X amount of days, to prevent exploits), making it more appealing to some guild members to give out resources, to help out guild mates and helping themselves in the process.
The optional Fusion core (im bad at giving names...), the ability to fuse the mk 1-2-3 and omega into the next possible ability mat, making it high enough for it to be a calculated move, for example, you need would need 5 mk 1 to make 1 mk2, 10 mk2 to make 1mk 3, 15 mk 3 to make 1 omega, and finally the option of making limited number per week to make a few zetas, being around 20 omegas into a single zeta
making the amount of mk1, mk2, mk3 and omegas needed to make a single zeta being:
15000 MK1 = 5 * 10 * 15 * 20 = 1 ZETA
3000 MK2 = 10 * 15 * 20 = 1 ZETA
300 MK3 = 15 * 20 = 1 ZETA
20 Omega = 1 ZETA
PS: math is not my strongest feature :tongue:

Tell me what you think of the ideas
"I don't search for bugs, they find me and beat me endlessly" - JarDorK
My views are my own... except when they are wrong... then it's jar jar's fault

Pure F2P at heart