He is the chosen one

Anakin is the chosen one. The strongest jedi, the one who balanced the force. Let him be one of the strongest character in the game

Replies

• Options
    You were supposed to destroy the sith!
    Not join them!
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Nah
  • Options
    He had the highest Midi-Chlorians value. That does not mean that he was the best in everything. Experience, education, wisdom, mental strength and so on... It counts so much more to make a character strong. ;)
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin is the chosen one. The strongest jedi, the one who balanced the force. Let him be one of the strongest character in the game

So ur telling me, he's stronger than every KOTOR sith and jedi lord? Sion & Nihilus would destroy him realistically.
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

So ur telling me, he's stronger than every KOTOR sith and jedi lord? Sion & Nihilus would destroy him realistically.

Thats a pretty cool concept. Id love to see Anakin duel Sion or Nihilus.
    Sion was a more physical, beast, it would be one hell of a swordfight, destroying everything around them.
    Nihilus I picture more force sensitive, especially after he consumed Visas' planet's force. Force levitate Anakin and consume his mind?
  • Options
    The game can’t work like that. While I have no problem with Ani getting his shine, it’s not even that shining as it should be, if this game was really built off how powerful entities were in the SW-verse, there would be nothing to play but Sith Lords.

Ani is a much loved toon that has needed to be better for awhile. Before his aoe was hurting the meta people were upset with his touch up as not powerful enough.

I think the way CG might handle this is wrong. And if they stay this route I expect that there will be more kits changing and/or GR Jedis will not have the touch ups they deserve.
  • Options
    I for one am on board with this. I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Anakin is the focal point of the entire Star Wars universe. Everything centers around him, whether you’re looking forward from the Old Republic or looking back under the New Republic/First Order. He should absolutely be one of the strongest characters in the game. Better than Darth Malek? You bet. Able to go toe to toe with Darth Revan? 100%. Surrounded by a couple other of the greatest swordsman ever known to the Jedi (Yoda, GK) and he’s unstoppable? Yep.

That’s how it should be.

The people who spend thousands of dollars on this game should honestly I already have him at gear 12. If they don’t, that’s kind of strange. He’s fairly easy to get. Maybe I just don’t understand, but my feeling is if they’re so upset about it, just switch their arena team to JKR with Anakin. Problem solved, while they also have this other amazing set of characters in Darth Revan and Darth Malek. Again, maybe I’m just not understanding how whales function. But I am also not understanding the outcry because it doesn’t seem like that many people are that affected by it.

For example. In my shard, which is about 3 1/2 years old, there is one Commander Luke team and two Traya teams. 21 DR and 26 JKR. Three of those JKR squads have a G12 Anakin. 15 of the DR squads have Malek, and 9 of them are the top 10. One of the DR squads has Anakin, which is weird but who am I to judge he’s in the top 10. If it were really that crazy and Anakin was just too powerful, wouldn’t all of those JKR squads have Anakin?

Sorry for the long post. I just think Anakin deserves his place, and he’s got it right now.
  • Options
    I just think Anakin deserves his place, and he’s got it right now.

I fully agree with that!

He should absolutely be one of the strongest characters in the game. Better than Darth Malek? You bet. Able to go toe to toe with Darth Revan? 100%. Surrounded by a couple other of the greatest swordsman ever known to the Jedi (Yoda, GK) and he’s unstoppable? Yep.
    That’s how it should be.

I apologize, but this is absolutely not correct. Or how could it happen that Anakin was beaten by General Obi-Wan Kenobi? If he has been the one who can't be defeatet, what's with the many battles in the Clone Wars? He was in real trouble several times.
    I repeat:
    KasuDaishi wrote: »
    He had the highest Midi-Chlorians value. That does not mean that he was the best in everything. Experience, education, wisdom, mental strength and so on... It counts so much more to make a character strong. ;)

Anakin was strong with the force? Absolute!
    But not wise enough to implement it and not experienced enough to exploit his potential.
    "Query: This "meatbag" is an incoherent babble of useless information. Can I shoot him?"
    ―HK-47
  • Options
    SemiGod wrote: »

Thats a pretty cool concept. Id love to see Anakin duel Sion or Nihilus.
    Sion was a more physical, beast, it would be one hell of a swordfight, destroying everything around them.
    Nihilus I picture more force sensitive, especially after he consumed Visas' planet's force. Force levitate Anakin and consume his mind?

I'm a simple man, I see Nihilus or Sion, I like it.