you do know you are still SELLING Anakin's Pack for 15 bux right?

Prev1
So I guess this is how you guys doing by "making the primary meta of the game becomes a litlle bit balanced in the future"(The Road Ahead 4/10/19).

JKR+Anakin is not even a meta(literally any squad can take it down), but somehow you are going to nerf it, just because this squad has the ability to beat Malak? Why don't you just put it on the table that you don't want Malak to be beaten by ANY squad in arena so that at least you can save some of the P2P players?

I actually have DR but still I don't want to see you ppl treat Anakin like this, not to mention that the Clone Wars Update is coming so soon, and what we get is a POSSIBLE refund from Anakin's nerfing.

Really think about it, EACG.

#saveAnakin##savetheForce#

Replies

• Tattz
    192 posts Member
    Anakin was a whining little girl just like carth Onasi he should be nerfed into oblivion 🤣
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    BB8droid wrote: »

JKR+Anakin is not even a meta(literally any squad can take it down)

Hyperboles like that one make you lose credibility. You should have left it at he's not meta, which is even debatable since he's the 11th most used character in #1 and top10 teams according to the swgoh.gg metareport.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Stick
    647 posts Member
    It hasn’t been stated that anakin is getting nerfed. It’s forum mythology as always
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Stick wrote: »
    It hasn’t been stated that anakin is getting nerfed. It’s forum mythology as always

Well, he's being looked at, and the result probably won't be favorable for him in the matchup with Malak.
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I guess people still love jkr 5 min battle
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    They're "red shirting" Malak. :D

They really should just put a cooldown timer on him of 2 months - no one without Malak can attack Malak teams for two months. lol - this game is becoming a joke. And not a funny one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Stick wrote: »

I would usually agree here but.... due to the storm of changing kits , I say it is very likely anakins touch up will be touched up again and toned down. Which will infuriate the base more so - because of the blatant attempt at making malak meta. And also because it’s Ani. If it were anyone else besides Mace I don’t think the forums would be as hyped up about it.

Again the problem is JKR. It has always been.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    You know you don't have to buy him, right?

Sell him for $15, sell him for $5, sell him for $50. Whatever. Buy it if you want, don't if you don't. It's fine, he's an easy farm anyway.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

It has been outright stated by the devs that he is going to he nerfed. How is that mythology? They literally say don't invest your gear in him if it's to beat Malak.
  • 15 bucks for a pack is not paying for CG/EA its more like 5000 dollars a year.

there is a difference in this noble las vegas club.

I would usually agree here but.... due to the storm of changing kits , I say it is very likely anakins touch up will be touched up again and toned down. Which will infuriate the base more so - because of the blatant attempt at making malak meta. And also because it’s Ani. If it were anyone else besides Mace I don’t think the forums would be as hyped up about it.

Spot on.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Pls don’t touch Anakin.

He makes the balance of the force now.
    He is a chosen one.

The movies are started by Skywalker, and are continued by his son and daughter.

The most dominent presence, HE IS.
  • leef wrote: »

Hyperboles like that one make you lose credibility. You should have left it at he's not meta, which is even debatable since he's the 11th most used character in #1 and top10 teams according to the swgoh.gg metareport.

The only reason he’s the 11th most used character at number 1 is because literally every other team at that point are DR/Malak teams (his 60k crit against DR is a 20k crit against anyone else) and because of how stupid OP Jedi Revan still is. Fixing Anakin is putting a band aid on a small scratch while ignoring the gaping wound 2 inches away
  • They sell the 3 reworked char together, not just ani.
    Its your decision to buying the pack at the end.
  • Tattz wrote: »
    Anakin was a whining little girl just like carth Onasi he should be nerfed into oblivion 🤣

He looks like a girl on the store pack lmao.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    They sell the 3 reworked char together, not just ani.
    Its your decision to buying the pack at the end.

It's 3 separate packs, I don't know where you got your information.

"Don't expect it to last" they're nerfing him bud.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    I own a nearly maxed Malak(saved a ton of gear and Guild currency the last few dull months), don’t get the nerf Ani stuff (mine is 7* but not geared at all). There is like 1in my shard in the top 50 and is easily squashed on D so I’m not sure why they don’t just leave it the way it is...

I partially get the protect Malak, because it’s very unlikely with all the Kotor stuff running it’s course that he will be needed for anything exclusive. So arenas are really the only benefit. Frankly though any team needing 2 tanks (looking at you sion) is inherently beatable and not setup for success from the start.
  • CG is worried about losing p2p over this? Most of the p2p on my shard are so tired of CG's cowing to KotoR toons that they are dropping in droves. 3 have already quit because of the potential, upcoming nerf to JKA.

It's not like JKA is OP now. It's just extremely poor foresight on CG's part to have the ferocity be a double edged sword (which is close to what they said when DR was released). Personally I like the ferocity "buff." It is a double edged sword that should be used carefully. It probably should have been set up as a buff instead of a debuff though.

CG is just lost and has no clue of what they're doing, and I'm sure the $$$ is starting to get smaller and smaller every day. It may not be much now, but it will add up.

Personally, I'm loving Strike Force right now. Great diversity. Smart mechanics and abilities. Their version of Territory War is so much better and their raids are designed a lot better.

I'm still playing GoH, but I haven't dropped any money on it in 7 months, and I used to be considered a whale. I saw the direction this game was headed as soon as I saw the kit reveal of Traya, and it's only gotten worse.
  • trevyclause
    399 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Stick wrote: »

Nailed it.
  • I quitted another card game because of the constant nerfs and buffs. In the end I could not know which of my cards were good or bad anymore. Looks like swgoh is going the same direction.
  • I don’t even use Anakin but I think it’s great that he’s finally the character he the franchise deserves him to be. Just leave him alone.
  • Tommy6681
    11 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    I envy you who can buy those packs for only 15$....😁
  • Please do nerf Anakin it’s ridiculous he can almost one hit KO a whole team.

In fact instead of nerfing Anakin just make him not work with the overpowered and broken JKR.
  • leef wrote: »

6bk38dhad720.jpeg

The Jedi Knight Revan Team makes up 10% of the meta... perhaps we should nerf more than just JKA right? Even though JKA is as squishy as Palpatine and can be one shot by for the most part.
  • 4+4+3=10%? Do you work for the VA or just like to round down whole numbers?