"I assure you, Lord Vader...you will be betrayed"

2Next

Replies

• leef wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    i also want to be reimbursed for the time spend equiping the gear. I make two thousand bucks an hour as a high profile corporate laywer, spend atleast 1 minute gear, so i'll be looking forward to recieving 33 dollars. I'm fine with $33 worth of crystals send to my inbox awell.
    Thanks in advance.

You’re being generous by not billing for the time spent asking for the additional refund, the time to collect the refunded gear in your inbox and then the time apply the gear elsewhere.

Also no punitive damages for the pain and suffering?

I gues corporate lawyers got nothin’ on the average forum member.

in hindsight, pretending to be a corporate lawyer was a bad choice, haha.

Corporate lawyer with bad grammar? :thinking_face:
  • leef wrote: »
    I would somewhat agree with you (i think, i'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make in that last comment), if it wasn't for the fact that you ARE getting a refund. According to the ToS you agreed with when installing this game, they didn't even need to give you that refund, yet you're asking for your fleet materials back? i mean, come on my guy. Be realistic.

Terms of service only go so far. bait and switch is against the law, which trumps terms of service , so cg better fix it right

haha, are you even serious?
    Technically she didn't even get nerfed, the refund is a good will gesture. Get real.

If you think cg does anything out of goodwill your crazy, i have a slightly used bridge for sale? I mean arent you one of the they need to make money ppl? But on this they are just being kind. No my man, wake up lol
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i also want to be reimbursed for the time spend equiping the gear. I make two thousand bucks an hour as a high profile corporate laywer, spend atleast 1 minute gear, so i'll be looking forward to recieving 33 dollars. I'm fine with $33 worth of crystals send to my inbox awell.
    Thanks in advance.

As a lawyer you already owe humanity for lowering the bar (pun intended) far more than you'll ever spend on entertainment. The $33 refund was spent on the pain and suffering for those of us subjected to your poor spelling.

Are you jalous i'm making 2000 an hour eventhough i can't even spell? haha
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Thanks in advance.

You’re being generous by not billing for the time spent asking for the additional refund, the time to collect the refunded gear in your inbox and then the time apply the gear elsewhere.

Also no punitive damages for the pain and suffering?

I gues corporate lawyers got nothin’ on the average forum member.

in hindsight, pretending to be a corporate lawyer was a bad choice, haha.

Corporate lawyer with bad grammar? :thinking_face:

You're probably unfamiliar with lawyer speak, it's too advanced for your puny brain. That's okay though ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I would somewhat agree with you (i think, i'm not entirely sure what point you're trying to make in that last comment), if it wasn't for the fact that you ARE getting a refund. According to the ToS you agreed with when installing this game, they didn't even need to give you that refund, yet you're asking for your fleet materials back? i mean, come on my guy. Be realistic.

Terms of service only go so far. bait and switch is against the law, which trumps terms of service , so cg better fix it right

haha, are you even serious?
    Technically she didn't even get nerfed, the refund is a good will gesture. Get real.

If you think cg does anything out of goodwill your crazy, i have a slightly used bridge for sale? I mean arent you one of the they need to make money ppl? But on this they are just being kind. No my man, wake up lol

I'm not saying they're doing it out of the kindness of their hearts, i'm saying it's a goodwill gesture. They're obviously only using it to make more money in the future, not because they really feel sorry for the players who invested in sAss.
    They sure as heck didn't refund sass because they're scared about potentially breaking a law.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Leef’s a 13 year old kid pretending to be a lawyer. Awww, so cute.

haha, you caught me! I really thought people would believe me when i said a was a lawyer making 2k per hour. Oh,wait...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Leef’s a 13 year old kid pretending to be a lawyer. Awww, so cute.

haha, you caught me! I really thought people would believe me when i said a was a lawyer making 2k per hour. Oh,wait...

Only 2k, I think you need a raise. That's only $500 for a short response to an email.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    @leef you hiring?
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • IMO (and going by my arena shard) The sith empire meta is: DR Fallen HK Sit Malak.... Looking at Meta Report, that specific team has a 51% share. I had geared up Maurader specifically because I wanted to use him in arena.

Vs JKR, Maurader ends up getting off the line early, human players eventually wise up and will hit GK with him, the AI never will and hit a random jedi, Giving GK taunt and preventing DR from giving Fear to every enemy.

In mirror the lack of an starting taunt will hurt you if your DR is not faster. SiT in that 4th position is just more stable. On my Arena shard even those with top speed on DR are using SiT and not Maurader.

If the Maurader AI would target GK, it might do ok vs JKR teams, but he doesn't.

I do not know how exclusive Malak was suppose to be, I mean I am FTP, but had so much horded gear and crystals because of DR that I was able to get Malak to G11 on day 1. The toons used in the event were not "Vet" toons, they were useful, and players had them geared. It depends on your current state in the game, I am in an Apirl 2016 shard, most of the active players in the shard got Malak. If your account is only 1 year old, you would have had to take an second mortgage to get him.

Marauder/Sass are somewhat useful in Maul or EP teams. Under ZVader those persistent Dots would fuel Marauder's damage... Sass under Zmaul was meta for a while, and useful in GA, but thats not what we geared him for.

*****************************************************************************

BEST SOLUTION:
    Re-rework Malak, so that sithempire chars can still gain TM. It does give some viability back to Maurader/Sass.
  • On another note, leave Anakin the chosen one alone... I have Drevan and Malak, but I still want this option open as it is insanely fun...
  • Future old characters that destroy Malak or break the raid will be removed from the game with maybe zeta refund, only. I love Ahnald’s theory crafting trying to get Secura banned by actually being able to hold D against Sith under JKR lead.
  • At least they refund the gear...
    I used to love my zFinn squad, one of the most usefull overall in the game
    They nerf the char and gave the zeta back
    Now I have G12 Finn, Poe and G11 Resistance Pilot that are useless to me
  • Naw
    969 posts Member
    Future old characters that destroy Malak or break the raid will be removed from the game with maybe zeta refund, only. I love Ahnald’s theory crafting trying to get Secura banned by actually being able to hold D against Sith under JKR lead.

Bad news for KRU and there’s a third movie coming out later. Back to watching vids of Malak being destroyed by ”random” characters put in to JKR teams.
  • However the Finn nerf was a hidden nerf to one place c3 broke the game (more to follow). Finn didn't got just promoted by their lead game dev to be inside the group synergy of the last journey character they have sold...
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    SmashItUp wrote: »
    At least they refund the gear...

My finn got better. But i didnt have the zeta.... so hes now better than trooper in phase 1 of sith raid
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    ShaggyB wrote: »
    SmashItUp wrote: »
    At least they refund the gear...

My finn got better. But i didnt have the zeta.... so hes now better than trooper in phase 1 of sith raid

Finn’s lead was damaged severely, but the character itself was strengthened. The lead effectively destroyed characters like Resistance Pilot and Poe, and made Resistance Trooper less relevant.

No arguement.

It blew up his lead. But hes now my p1 go to damage dealer... and that was RT.... and hes doing way better and my mods are awful on him
  • XKurareX wrote: »
    You guys need a real quality control, lots of new content and someone able to communicate properly with your customers.

I am a paying customer and I feel not happy the way the game is moving since end of 2018.

You obviously don’t remember the days of Kozi.

SnakesOnAPlane
    Lets not forget this is not a subscription type game for 10 Euros per month. They are a company and sell their products for real world money (i have bought ship stuff for real world money). The question is here would I have geared the Sith Fighter without the Sith Assassin - I highly doubt it. The whole situation is very uncomfortable.

False, you paid for a service. They fully own every aspect of your account and can ban you without explanation.
  • Darthsm
    56 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    So you bought crystals, used them, and are now angry with the one who sold them to you...

Sounds like something you hear at an NA meeting
    You guys need a real quality control, lots of new content and someone able to communicate properly with your customers.

I am a paying customer and I feel not happy the way the game is moving since end of 2018.

You obviously don’t remember the days of Kozi.

I do and she was much better than what they have now
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    I want to thank the mighty thoughtful dev for returning all the gear of the Sith Assassin.

Now I got a g2 lvl85! (was surely not levelled before) with full omegas and 10k GP who can't kill a pup. Next to this the full omega ship of 25k+ GP being same useless.

Thanks a lot! Now I got even work to click back in all the gear (which i hope you didn't messed up as well) to reduce the uselessness of 35k+ GP