I don't want Sass to be refunded, what I really want...

Daav44
23 posts Member
edited April 2019
CG announced a refound of the sith assassin gears after they butchered the sith (empire) synergies.

But I don't want them to refund bad heroes, I want to enjoy using good ones.
It is that hard to rework Malak without breacking the sith faction ? Or reworking the sith assassin as well ?

They could have done a rework of Malak like this :
"If all the allies are sith empire, any bonus turn meter from the opposing leader is prevented"
It would have been a logical following of the darth revan kit targeting ennemies leaders, would have shut down Pald lead team without crippling the whole faction (sith trio, sith marauder, sith assassin) preserving peoples who invested in Malak, but would not allows to put Malak as a plug and play turn meter denial.

They could have done a rework of sith assassin like this :
"Dark shroud : dispell all debuffs from sith assassin and gain stealth and foresight for 2 turn. If she already had stealth, gain speed up and tenacity up for 2 turn. The targeted sith ally and a random sith empire ally take a bonus turn"

These are just exemples, they had an infinite ways to make it works. All they do is a refund. Better than nothing, yes, but it's not what I really would like to see. What are your thought ?

I don't want Sass to be refunded, what I really want... 52 votes

Give my gear back, it's the only thing that matter to me
15%
StoneturtleZarkunKyleStark99Idontlikesand_16NerfherderYUNihionDocshady77Czarlll 8 votes
Everything is fine, no refund or rework is needed
9%
RandomSithLordBoxandthefuzzForeveryuuzhanronPulsing247ReworkGriev0us 5 votes
CG should consider reworking Malak/Sith empire kit to make them useful and enjoyable
67%
Mephisto_styleLe_cat_de_bootsAkilthedestroyerKahnwolfNarfpoitzortRoyalHuskerCommanderMimeRockstarE1cBlackbeardpepeSpindr1ftIronDaneLightBeefKyJoe_CoolcleverbaconTheLordOfMadnessRhunneIpacolypzoscargr49Riktoven2AIuminumFalcon 35 votes
Other
7%
AresNOTevlodiObight1DarthKoonDebo 4 votes

Replies

• Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    Give my gear back, it's the only thing that matter to me
    No more reworks of reworks. They get too complicated. I’m hoping that their promise for better ways of testing becomes true.
  • CG should consider reworking Malak/Sith empire kit to make them useful and enjoyable
    You see how you, OP, present an alternative fix, with an explanation backed by reason?

The devs don't do that, clearly.

The solution you just presented is elegant in it's simplicity, and intentional limited scope that keeps power creep manageable over the long run. It should have taken a subset of the development team one working lunch with a cold beer to come up with that.

That's not how CG rolls. Bunch of nerds who are scared to interact with each other, and therefore don't bounce even the most fundamental thoughts off of each other.

In the time it takes to order and eat a burger, a whole lot of angst could have been avoided.
  • Other
    Still waiting for the true GG rework!