Padmé Amidalla idea

Zenbreon
323 posts Member
edited April 2019
______________________________________________________________________________________
Padmé Amidalla
80 shards
Light Side, Galactic Republic, Support, Leader
A Galactic Senator who constaly buffs her Galactic Republic allies.
______________________________________________________________________________________
Aggressive Negotiations-Basic -Level 8- Omega
Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy and inflict Daze for 2 turns. On a critical hit all Galactic Republic allies gain Protection Up (5%) for 2 turns.
Royal Negotiator - Level 8-Special- Omega cooldown 5
Give all Galactic Republic allies the unique buff Royal Negotiations for 3 turns. Then Inflict Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity on all enemies for 3 turns. Then increase all enemies cooldowns by 1. If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally he is called to assist.
Royal Negotiations
This unit recovers 20% Protection whenever they use a basic ability and gain +20% turn meter whenever they get debufed. This buff cannot be removed or copied
End This Suffering! - Level 8- Omega- cooldown 4
All Galactic Republic allies gain Heal Over Time, Protection Up (20%) and Advantage for 2 turns. Then call all allies over 50% health to assist, dealing 25% less damage. Jedi Knight Anakin is immune to this damage penalty.
Queen of Naboo- Leader-Level 8-Zeta
Galactic Republic allies have +60% Offense and Defense and +50% max health. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally has Protection Up they have +30 speed and +45% Tenacity. Whenever a Galactic Republic loses Protection Up they have a 50% chance to gain Protection Up (10%) for a turn.
Undercover Agent-Unique - Level 8- Omega
Padmé has +50% evasion. At the start of her turn, Padmé has a 75% Chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn. This chance is reduced to 25% if this effect was triggered in the previous turn.

If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, he gains +50% Evasion, Crit Damage and Max Protection.
Feel free to give it criticize it, as long as it is constructive. 🙂
Post edited by Zenbreon on

Replies

• Zenbreon wrote: »
    Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy with a 80% chance to remove all buffs on target enemy. On a critical hit dispell all buffs on a random Galactic Republic ally.
    Dispel all buffs from an ally? You must mean debuffs.
    Zenbreon wrote: »
    Give all allies the unique buff Negotiator for 3 turns and cleanse all buffs from the enemy team and inflict the opposite debuffs, if any, for 2 turns. Then inflict Buff Immunity on all enemies who were not cleansed. If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally he is called to assist.
    Negotiator
    This unit gains 20% health whenever they use a basic ability and gain +50% turn meter whenever they get debufed. This buff cannot be removed or copied
    Do they gain 20% max health stacking or do they recover 20% health?
    All Galactic Republic allies gain Heal Over Time, Health Steal Up, and Advantage for 2 turns. Then call all allies over 50% health are called to assist, dealing 25% less damage. Jedi Knight Anakin is immune to this damage penalty.
    I don’t think you need both health steal up and heal over time. Could replace one of those buffs with something like protection up to synergize with the GK, JKA, and AT reworks.
    Galactic Republic allies have +85% Offense, Defense, Tenacity, and Potency and +50% max health.
    I’m a bit worried that 85% might be too high of an amount. I’d like to see something as part of her leader ability that benefits allies with protection up.
    Padmé has plus +55% evasion. Padmé has a 75% chance to gain Stealth for a turn at the start of every other turn . If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he also gains these effects.
    I don’t see any problems with this ability.
    Looks like a pretty good overall kit. :)
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Changed it up a bit do you like the changes?

Yeah I do.

Yeah I do.

Thanks I really like people like you. Those who help others with fun ideas! 😀
  • I love the idea of her negotiator buff but I think that the 55% evasion on her Unique is very high. No one is ever going to hit her. Even when you do, the +80% defence and +50% max health makes her very tanky. Not going into the Anakin effects, which will make it extremely hard to focus down on him when he is dishing out 70k crits on his basic.

Maybe change to something like:
    Padmé has +15% evasion against buffed enemies. Padmé has a 75% chance to gain Stealth for a turn at the start of every other turn. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, he gains 10% evasion and has a 50% to gain Stealth for a turn at the start of every other turn.

You change the values around for Anakin or give some extra offence as well.
  • I love the idea of her negotiator buff but I think that the 55% evasion on her Unique is very high. No one is ever going to hit her. Even when you do, the +80% defence and +50% max health makes her very tanky. Not going into the Anakin effects, which will make it extremely hard to focus down on him when he is dishing out 70k crits on his basic.

Maybe change to something like:
    Padmé has +15% evasion against buffed enemies. Padmé has a 75% chance to gain Stealth for a turn at the start of every other turn. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present, he gains 10% evasion and has a 50% to gain Stealth for a turn at the start of every other turn.

You change the values around for Anakin or give some extra offence as well.

But there are so many attacks nowadays that can’t be evaded. Plus you don’t even need to bother attacking her until the end of the battle since she’ll be stealthed most of the time.
  • Zenbreon
    323 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Padmé has +50% Evasion. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he gains this effect. Padmé has a 75% chance to go under stealth every other turn. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he gains +55% Critical Chance and Critical Damage and +50% Max Protection.
    There I changed the ability so that she still has high evasion and gave Anakin some unique synergy.
  • do y'all like the unique?
  • Good heavens, that Negotiator buff is op as heck!
  • Good heavens, that Negotiator buff is op as heck!

How So?
  • This is a pretty nice kit overall. Definitely a step up from your previous version. But I do still have some problems with it.
    Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy with a 80% chance to remove all buffs on target enemy. On a critical hit dispell all debuffs on a random Galactic Republic ally.
    Overall a solid basic, Except that it is a weaker version of the now reworked Ahsoka's. Since she already assists a lot, and thus dispels a lot, I feel like this maybe needs to be different. Not sure what thou. Surprise me.
    Give all Galactic Republic allies the unique buff Negotiator for 3 turns and cleanse all buffs from the enemy team and inflict the opposite debuffs, if any, for 2 turns. Then inflict Buff Immunity on all enemies who were not cleansed. If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally he is called to assist.
    She (and ahsoka) already dispeel buffs on their basic. So the dispel here (which you call cleanse for some reason) seems like it won't be that useful. I'd even call it redundant. The buff is nice, thou it can be prevented. The assist is also nice, as is the buff immunity. Just the cleanse bothers me.
    Negotiator
    This unit recovers 20% health whenever they use a basic ability and gain +50% turn meter whenever they get debufed. This buff cannot be removed or copied
    50% turn meter for every debuff they suffer? That is way too powerful. It really needs to be reduced. The health recovery is nice but I'd argue that that won't be that useful. The thing the galactic republic faction lacks is protection recovery. Personally I would make it 20% Protection recovery on a basic and 20% turn meter when debuffed. The other thing that bothers me is the name. Overall nothing wrong with it but General Kenobi has a special ability called "The Negotiator". This name is the exact same. Just bothers me a bit.
    All Galactic Republic allies gain Heal Over Time, Protection Up (20%) and Advantage for 2 turns. Then call all allies over 50% health are called to assist, dealing 25% less damage. Jedi Knight Anakin is immune to this damage penalty.
    Overall a nice ability, thou it strengthens my idea that the unique buff should recover protection. Otherwise nothing to say about it. It's just nice. Well, except for 1 thing. "Then call all allies over 50% health are called to assist".... Double wording there. That probably should be fixed.
    Galactic Republic allies have +80% Offense and Defense and +50% max health. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally has Protection Up they have +20 speed and +25% Evaison and Potency. Whenever a Galactic Republic loses Protection Up they have a 50% chance to gain Protection Up (10%) for a turn.
    I think the defense and offence boost are a bit too much. Maybe lower them to 60% (similar to Finn lead). I also don't like the evasion and potency bonuses. She doesn't have much debuffing herself (only on her first special, and I already said what I think of that). Even then 25% isn't going to change much. She also has 50% evasion from her unique. So the 25% here seems redundant. And I think 75% is a tad too much. I do like the speed bonus but I think it is a tad to little. Most leads with speed give +30 speed. You may say with everything else that seems too much. But it is conditional and we have much more ridiculous leads in the game. I like the protection up synergy thou. That is clever. Especially with the new reworked trio.
    Padmé has +50% Evasion. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he gains this effect. Padmé has a 75% chance to go under stealth every other turn. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he gains +55% Critical Chance, and Critical Damage and +50% Max Protection.
    A few things bother me here. First the stealth. Ummm "every other turn"??? What does that mean? seriously. Does she gain it at the start or end. And what does other mean? does it mean that she can gain stealth 1 turn an then not the next? I don't think the game works that way.
    Another is the wording. It has "jedi knight anakin" in it twice. Which is unnecessary. also don't like the crit chance for anakin. With the Crit chacne up he now gives himself I think with this bonus he will have over 100% crit chacne before buffs and mods are even considered. Which is overkill. Like the other bonuses thou. Those are great.
    I propose this:
    Padmé has +50% evasion. At the start of her turn, Padmé has a 75% Chance to gain Stealth for 1 turn. This chance is reduced to 25% if this effect was triggered in the previous turn.
    If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally, he gains +50% Evasion, Crit Damage and Max Protection.

Overall a great kit thou. Quite like it.
    Good heavens, that Negotiator buff is op as heck!

How So?
    50% turn meter when debuffed? I may be over reacting, but 50% turn meter per debuff is absolutely nuts!
  • Ichiraikou wrote: »
    This is a pretty nice kit overall. Definitely a step up from your previous version. But I do still have some problems with it.
    Deal Physical Damage to Target Enemy with a 80% chance to remove all buffs on target enemy. On a critical hit dispell all debuffs on a random Galactic Republic ally.
    Overall a solid basic, Except that it is a weaker version of the now reworked Ahsoka's. Since she already assists a lot, and thus dispels a lot, I feel like this maybe needs to be different. Not sure what thou. Surprise me.
    Give all Galactic Republic allies the unique buff Negotiator for 3 turns and cleanse all buffs from the enemy team and inflict the opposite debuffs, if any, for 2 turns. Then inflict Buff Immunity on all enemies who were not cleansed. If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally he is called to assist.
    She (and ahsoka) already dispeel buffs on their basic. So the dispel here (which you call cleanse for some reason) seems like it won't be that useful. I'd even call it redundant. The buff is nice, thou it can be prevented. The assist is also nice, as is the buff immunity. Just the cleanse bothers me.
    Negotiator
    This unit recovers 20% health whenever they use a basic ability and gain +50% turn meter whenever they get debufed. This buff cannot be removed or copied
    50% turn meter for every debuff they suffer? That is way too powerful. It really needs to be reduced. The health recovery is nice but I'd argue that that won't be that useful. The thing the galactic republic faction lacks is protection recovery. Personally I would make it 20% Protection recovery on a basic and 20% turn meter when debuffed. The other thing that bothers me is the name. Overall nothing wrong with it but General Kenobi has a special ability called "The Negotiator". This name is the exact same. Just bothers me a bit.
    All Galactic Republic allies gain Heal Over Time, Protection Up (20%) and Advantage for 2 turns. Then call all allies over 50% health are called to assist, dealing 25% less damage. Jedi Knight Anakin is immune to this damage penalty.
    Overall a nice ability, thou it strengthens my idea that the unique buff should recover protection. Otherwise nothing to say about it. It's just nice. Well, except for 1 thing. "Then call all allies over 50% health are called to assist".... Double wording there. That probably should be fixed.
    Galactic Republic allies have +80% Offense and Defense and +50% max health. Whenever a Galactic Republic ally has Protection Up they have +20 speed and +25% Evaison and Potency. Whenever a Galactic Republic loses Protection Up they have a 50% chance to gain Protection Up (10%) for a turn.
    I think the defense and offence boost are a bit too much. Maybe lower them to 60% (similar to Finn lead). I also don't like the evasion and potency bonuses. She doesn't have much debuffing herself (only on her first special, and I already said what I think of that). Even then 25% isn't going to change much. She also has 50% evasion from her unique. So the 25% here seems redundant. And I think 75% is a tad too much. I do like the speed bonus but I think it is a tad to little. Most leads with speed give +30 speed. You may say with everything else that seems too much. But it is conditional and we have much more ridiculous leads in the game. I like the protection up synergy thou. That is clever. Especially with the new reworked trio.
    Padmé has +50% Evasion. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he gains this effect. Padmé has a 75% chance to go under stealth every other turn. If Jedi Knight Anakin is present he gains +55% Critical Chance, and Critical Damage and +50% Max Protection.
    A few things bother me here. First the stealth. Ummm "every other turn"??? What does that mean? seriously. Does she gain it at the start or end. And what does other mean? does it mean that she can gain stealth 1 turn an then not the next? I don't think the game works that way.
    Another is the wording. It has "jedi knight anakin" in it twice. Which is unnecessary. also don't like the crit chance for anakin. With the Crit chacne up he now gives himself I think with this bonus he will have over 100% crit chacne before buffs and mods are even considered. Which is overkill. Like the other bonuses thou. Those are great.
    I propose this:

Overall a great kit thou. Quite like it.
    Took all your suggestions, and implemented in the kit, do you like it @Ichiraikou
    Took all your suggestions, and implemented in the kit, do you like it @Ichiraikou
    Yeah overall really great now. Just 1 thing that still bothers me:
    Give all Galactic Republic allies the unique buff Royal Negotiations for 3 turns. Then Inflict Buff Immunity, Ability Block, and Healing Immunity on all enemies for 3 turns. If Jedi Knight Anakin is an ally he is called to assist.
    Overall a really good ability now. Only ability block for 3 turns is broken. That is too much. I'd replace it by increasing their cooldowns by 1 or ability block for 1 turn (Which would be: "Then Inflict Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity for 3 turns and Ability Block for 1 turn on all enemies")
    Everything else I really like. Nicely done
  • WE ARE GETTING HER BOIS!!!!!!!