Stagger don't stop GMY from take 3 turns

DarthMarr
294 posts Member
edited April 2019
Someone explain to me, becouse I'm simmingly stupid.
Agter fear expires gives stage to. I hit him TM his to 0, after that hi gets one turn basic attack and 2 more skill attack. He had buffimunity after I hit the stagger on him.

Replies

• Could jolee, bastilla or revans blue hat have called him with an assist? If fast enough it might have rolled his tm around, nothing then stops him using his special chain, just won't get any buffs from it.
  • Stagger does absolutely nothing when it’s on a character. It means their turn resets once they are hit. If you don’t hit him while it’s there it’s worthless.
  • Yeah, sure, let's read the kit together.

He gets 40%TM on basic. Assists use basic, so he's constantly at 40% TM.

He gets a full bonus turn after special 1.

Special 2 reduces TM.

He gets bonus TM on special 3.

So, yeah, there's your explanation.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Stagger does absolutely nothing when it’s on a character. It means their turn resets once they are hit. If you don’t hit him while it’s there it’s worthless.

OP's saying they hit Yoda while he's staggered to drop his TM to 0, it's a little hard to read with the typos but it's there.

We need more information, though. We don't know what the rest of the team around Yoda is, so we don't know what external abilities might be affecting him.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • DarthMarr wrote: »
    Step buy step:
    FEAR lands on GMY => fear expires and stagger is on him => I hit GMY with DR basics buff immunity lands on him and lead and his TM turns to 0 => GMY attacks back with basik and then with skill kills a toon. GMY was buffless and not any other toon moved.

When you say he was buffless, do you mean completely without buffs? He definitely didn't have Battle Meditation (Bastila's locked buff)? If he did then he could have countered your revan, gaining 40% TM as he did so.

Alternatively, another toon on the revan squad could have called him to assist with Strategic Advantage, also giving him 40% TM.

GMY'S a little ****
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • You may be just getting the perfect timing so that everyone is empty on TM. If GMY is faster than everyone else, he will go first, use his basic to gain 40% turn meter. If Jolee goes next and calls GMY to assist, that’s turn 2 and another 40% Tm. 20% more to go, and he takes another turn, and depending on which special he uses may get a bonus turn going again. Without know your/their mods/speed/teams, it’s tough to say exactly.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    DarthMarr wrote: »
    Rage quit. @cg thanks Devs to broke the game with the Jedi Knight Revans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the recent buffs to bastila. Have fun with your trash broken game. Thank you EA

Lol, bye