GA mismatch?

Unless my enemy increased his GP by 115k in 20 minutes, then I was matched with someone who has 115k GP higher than me. The fact that he also has Revan and I don't is totally fun to deal with.

Replies

• This is a character only GA, so only character GP is taken into account. Do they have 115k more character GP than you?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Hilts
    12 posts Member
    Only character GP is calculated for the 3v3.
    My opponent has higher overall GP, all that means is his ships are inflated more than mine.
    However the character GP is a match.
  • Are you comparing your total GPs? Or are you comparing your character GPs? This GA doesn't include ships so the match-ups are based on character GP. If you have 2m character GP and 1m ship GP, and your opponent had 2m character GP but 1.1m ship GP, you would still be matched up in this GA.

Also Revan in a 3v3 GA isn't nearly as bad as a 5v5. CLS/Chewie/Han or the sith trio work well against Revan.
  • Good replies, you guys are right, I don't remember this being the case in the past, I guess it was changed.
  • It was changed a little while back for the squad-only GAs.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Good replies, you guys are right, I don't remember this being the case in the past, I guess it was changed.

It was changed, and also properly announced - both ahead of the change and in the update notes.