Anybody spare some credits?

I need some ideas how to collect credits a little faster. You see I just leveled up and my main 6 characters are credit eaters especially my ewok. Then i have my other character who for two days now been giving the number one in the red bubble because she needs 1 million credits.Thats why I ask again anybody have any spare credits if you do you can send them this way.

Replies

• Welcome to the forum!
  • Galactic war is basically your only good option afaik.
  • Galactic War only for today. market and credits event are losing resources. 1000000 -> 3 days, I thinking.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Im level 70 and luckily ive never had a credit crunch. In fact i have a training droid crunch. I cant get my toons to 70 and i have 5m credits
  • Did galactic arena but did what it did yesterday got to the sixth one the face a team much stronger and I tryed different characters to beat them but it was useless. I got massacred as well as all my units. I don't think the galaxy war computer likes me and I wish I was chewy I pull his little arms off if he had arms
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    I dont get how people are complaining about credits in this game all the time. I'm f2p with 12 toons at level 70 and max gear, several characters between 60-70 and i'm sitting on 18M credits atm (and 15k training droids).
  • I have 14million but ain't spending much till they change things.
  • Maestro wrote: »
    I dont get how people are complaining about credits in this game all the time. I'm f2p with 12 toons at level 70 and max gear, several characters between 60-70 and i'm sitting on 18M credits atm (and 15k training droids).

thats easy. not all are lucky to miss GW glitch. I beat "finish 10 GW" one week ago. Im lvl 70 with 2-70, 6-68, 6-65 (and few lvl 1-30) toons. before GW was patched I take about nothing per GW run. credits crunch is real enjoy.
  • Fantazy
    553 posts Member
    Maestro wrote: »

Get 10 more units from your roster to levels 65-68 and promote them to 6 or 7*. Then let us know how much credits you got left.

People mentioning credit crunch are expanding their roster laterally, in gear 7 or 8 and level 65-70 range.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • A lot of players with surplus credits are finishing GW daily and spending their credits wisely. If you have trouble with GW daily and you are trying to level a lot of heroes you are going to run into a problem. This situation puts players behind once they get to level 60 because they have missed out on millions of credits by not completing GW. It gets worse and worse for them because they cant level characters without the credits, but cant get credits because they cant beat GW.
  • fuzzykitty
    33 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    The galactic war table for the last three days has not been fun .maybe they could make a social security or welfare table for needy Jedis who are down on the luck and living battle to battle just to make ends meet
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    Basicly the game punishes everyone who went for Yoda. You level 5 characters to 5 stars it kills your credit situation. Also 5 5 star Jedi are of little help in completing GW against L70 7*.

Your arena power is higher with Jedi because health seems to increase power more so you draw higher GW matches sooner.

Your speed DPS is lower because you farmed JC/Mace/Barris instead of GS.

Your arena rank suffers as you farmed non meta toons so your crystal rewards drop so you can't gear as quickly.

So if your FTP or light P2P credit problems are caused by levelling 5 star and lower characters without going on to 7 star them. The Yoda thing is my latest theory of why people struggle.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Greg1920 wrote: »
    Basicly the game punishes everyone who went for Yoda. You level 5 characters to 5 stars it kills your credit situation. Also 5 5 star Jedi are of little help in completing GW against L70 7*.

Your arena power is higher with Jedi because health seems to increase power more so you draw higher GW matches sooner.

Your speed DPS is lower because you farmed JC/Mace/Barris instead of GS.

Your arena rank suffers as you farmed non meta toons so your crystal rewards drop so you can't gear as quickly.

So if your FTP or light P2P credit problems are caused by levelling 5 star and lower characters without going on to 7 star them. The Yoda thing is my latest theory of why people struggle.

I disagree here. Farming jedi for Yoda allowed me to get Yoda and QGJ maxed (and Lumi). This allowed me to be in top 5 and usually number 1 in arena.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Maestro wrote: »
    I'm f2p as well, level 70, 84/150 GW. I've been completing GW every day for last two months.

And i need more credits, i need to level up other toons (1-70 are 2,4kk) and give them 7 stars (1,9kk from 4 to 7).

Actually i have 3,3M just because in 3-4 days 2 toons will reach 7*. Otherwise i would have spent them to level up other toons: rey, RT, FOTP, ahsoka, eeth, greedo, nute gunray, mace windu, etc.
    Just to get them to 70 i'll need 14-15kk.

If you don't have credit crunch it's because you are either not levelling your toons up or not promoting them.

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    F2p have about 6 mil in the bank, i level my toons up slowly, have tons of droids, i just hit level 70 couple days back and havent max leveled any toon yet. I have been completing GW far more since the patch. My roster has a couple 7*, several 6* and a bunch of 5*. I know that amount of credits will dwindle as i promote but I just find not doing quickly is what allows me to function in the game. I also do not bother arena much so I am just motivated to unlock new characters, etc. im an old school mmo player so grinding is nothing new to me.
  • fuzzykitty wrote: »
    The galactic war table for the last three days has not been fun .maybe they could make a social security or welfare table for needy Jedis who are down on the luck and living battle to battle just to make ends meet

Hosted by the guy who tries to sell death sticks to Obi-Wan in the cantina...
    *Ninth* time. That business on Cato Neimodia doesn't- doesn't count.