Full maxed out rosters?

Prev1
hotdeaths
152 posts Member
edited April 2019
I don't think it's possible to have a fully maxed roster (cos Zeta poop) but how tf do people have literal fully geared and starred rosters? Are they just MEGA BIG BLUE WHALES or have they just been playing the most efficiently since day 1? Is that even possible?

Don't want to name-drop but they are easy to find on swgoh.gg

Just thinking about the future ~ imagine an event (if ever probably Jedi Luke) which would require everything 7* G12 to complete.

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    even if you're playing since launch, a full g12 roster costs a pretty penny.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Those are called krakens
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    hotdeaths wrote: »
    I don't think it's possible to have a fully maxed roster (cos Zeta poop) but how tf do people have literal fully geared and starred rosters? Are they just MEGA BIG BLUE WHALES or have they just been playing the most efficiently since day 1? Is that even possible?

Just thinking about the future ~ imagine an event (if ever probably Jedi Luke) which would require everything 7* G12 to complete.

Nope. It will require g13+
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    hotdeaths wrote: »

Many people manage to get 1-2 Zetas a month so it's pretty easy. Plus with guilds and raids, G12 is pretty easy to get as well.
  • jkray622
    1636 posts Member
    If you've been playing efficiently since launch, it's possible to have pretty much every character at 7*. I don't think it's possible to have them all at g12 without spending several hundred if not thousands of dollars though.
  • Look on swgoh some are on their way to 6mil gp. I remember when some whalier folk were talking about maxing our rosters cause they were bored. This was before tbs and we were in a haat lull
  • Why would they G12 ugnaught and CUP ?

They play swgoh as a collection game. Get every card with a nice golden border.
  • Shaddes wrote: »
    We have a few of these legendary creatures in the top guild of my alliance. Always impressive to see but in my eyes it seems like the game would get stale with nothing to build towards

True, but then they benefit the most from new characters and re-works.

Ahsoka's rework wont affect me as I don't own her.

They would get immediate use out of any rework or new release.
  • Top players are coming up to 5.7M. Top F2P I've seen is nearly at 5M GP.

OP is rights. Lots of Zeta options so they won the filled for some time.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    Why would they G12 ugnaught and CUP ?

>:O don't you dare insult the 2 strongest units in the game.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    There was a country that could purchase zefas for a while
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Dk_rek wrote: »

Zefas, those are the knockoff brand zetas right? Only add half the effect at like 10% lower cost.
  • Gannon wrote: »

Zefas, those are the knockoff brand zetas right? Only add half the effect at like 10% lower cost.

If we're going to police everyone's spelling, let's go all in:

It's 'Ganon.'

Unless, of course, your alma mater is Gannon University in Pennsylvania and you're really proud of that degree. In which case, nevermind. 🤷‍♂️
  • X3ina
    108 posts Member
    I'm pretty much sure it was available in China
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    Gannon wrote: »

It's 'Ganon.'

Unless, of course, your alma mater is Gannon University in Pennsylvania and you're really proud of that degree. In which case, nevermind. 🤷‍♂️

Actually it's a surname going back generations, which lead to that and other universities and other things. But yes, way to ruin a joke. 😂
  • Gannon wrote: »
    Gannon wrote: »

It's 'Ganon.'

Actually it's a surname going back generations, which lead to that and other universities and other things. But yes, way to ruin a joke. 😂

I just thought you were a qb for the Raiders.

Why wouldn't you have a G12 CUP? CUP is the hero SWGOH deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight...
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited April 2019

They play swgoh as a collection game. Get every card with a nice golden border.

‘Cause reworks. They are meta breaking for at least a few weeks!

SnakesOnAPlane
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Top players are coming up to 5.7M. Top F2P I've seen is nearly at 5M GP.

No way a ftp is 5 million. Ive been playing since launch and whale and just hit 5 recently.
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    JVU420 wrote: »
    Top players are coming up to 5.7M. Top F2P I've seen is nearly at 5M GP.

No way a ftp is 5 million. Ive been playing since launch and whale and just hit 5 recently.

Perfectly possible. Our guild leader has spent maybe 100 bucks since launch and he's over 5 now. He plays REALLY efficiently and has been in both his shard chats since launch basically, but it's not outside the realm of possibility. Hell I'm just shy of 4 mil and I don't play that efficiently (plus I started well after launch).
  • Most g12 Ugs CPU etc come from the days when the games intention was that players would never be punished for boosting their toons
  • Zmobie
    54 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Austin9370 wrote: »

For whatever amount anyone willing says they've spent, double it for the real answer.

This would make him not FTP.

First, never said HE was FTP, he clearly isn't with spending 100 bucks. Even if it is double (which I don't think it is, were an older guild of pragmatists and cheap skates), for this game that's not a lot and doesn't go very far. My point was is if he can get to that level with minimal spending it's perfectly possible, if not very likely, someone who is true FTP could get there as well with efficient play.

This is a null hypothesis and only takes one person to prove it correct. Just because the majority of us can't do it, doesn't mean a few people can't. I can't run a 4.3 40 but that doesn't mean no one can.

• Hantal86 wrote: »
    Most g12 Ugs CPU etc come from the days when the games intention was that players would never be punished for boosting their toons

No one is punished for boosting any character.
  • I also spent only $10 to get 5,5 Millions GP roster as a FTP