Full maxed out rosters?

2Next

Replies

• I have all characters at level 85 and all but a dozen or so at 7*. I've been playing since day 1 but I'm nowhere near close to everyone being g12 much less g8.
  • FolsomTony wrote: »
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    Most g12 Ugs CPU etc come from the days when the games intention was that players would never be punished for boosting their toons

No one is punished for boosting any character.

GA gp
  • hotdeaths wrote: »
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    Hantal86 wrote: »
    Most g12 Ugs CPU etc come from the days when the games intention was that players would never be punished for boosting their toons

No one is punished for boosting any character.

GA gp

TB GP.
  • I’m ftp with 4.3 mil GP. All unlocked toons are 85 and g7+, only DRevan and Malak are locked. 11 toons not 7*, of which 3 are 6* and almost maxed. All toons also have 5 dot mods in all slots and leveled to 12-15.

I’ve been playing since a week or so after public release and have logged in to use max energy every day since (to my wife’s displeasure sometimes lol). No matter the efficiency of your playing, I don’t see how anyone who is truly ftp can be at 5 mil. Even with the inflation of my GP (increased for TB help for my guild), I don’t see how 5 mil is possible without spending a good bit. Not saying it isn’t possible, but someone would have to have Vegas style luck with the shard / gear drops to get that high.
  • Danoris wrote: »
    I’m ftp with 4.3 mil GP. All unlocked toons are 85 and g7+, only DRevan and Malak are locked. 11 toons not 7*, of which 3 are 6* and almost maxed. All toons also have 5 dot mods in all slots and leveled to 12-15.

I’ve been playing since a week or so after public release and have logged in to use max energy every day since (to my wife’s displeasure sometimes lol). No matter the efficiency of your playing, I don’t see how anyone who is truly ftp can be at 5 mil. Even with the inflation of my GP (increased for TB help for my guild), I don’t see how 5 mil is possible without spending a good bit. Not saying it isn’t possible, but someone would have to have Vegas style luck with the shard / gear drops to get that high.

Where do you place in arena?
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Honestly, I clicked the link and at the top of the page was an ad that said ‘life sized velociraptor’ and my first thought was: this is a character? I must be tired...
  • Buddy
    197 posts Member
    Why would they G12 ugnaught and CUP ?

They play swgoh as a collection game. Get every card with a nice golden border.

Oh Roopehunter, finally someone who gets me...

Just to put my 2 cents in if it helps, though:
    Been playing since around October 2016 - currently at 4.3m GP. Had bought the LS and DS started packs for... was it $10 CAD. Also bought one crystal pack for $26.99 during a sale.

I’ve got just under 4000 shards/blueprints left to collect, and about 1000 of those are Traya, DRevan, Malak and IPD (my guild hasn’t been great with trooper squads). A while back there was a conversation about whether it would be possible to ever get every character to 7*, so i started spread-sheeting it. Can confirm that since Jan 17, 2019, I’ve managed to collect about 3900 shards/blueprints, and that CG launched... 1980? Worth of new characters.

Im not 100% on that. I’m not looking at the spreadsheet - but I can definitely say that I pick up faster than they put down.
  • I also spent only $10 to get 5,5 Millions GP roster as a FTP

Huh? You cant have spent money and be FTP....can you?
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    It turns out your friend is only "mostly" ftp.

tenor.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • JJay
    368 posts Member
    I also spent only $10 to get 5,5 Millions GP roster as a FTP

😂

• I think there are only 2 accounts with complete rosters, the ones of Chuck Norris and David Hasselhoff...
    B)