Anakin Should Not Outperform Malak

124Next

Replies

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    I would argue finding ways around paywalls takes more effort than clicking confirm on credit card payments; especially as the developers continue to undermine the playerbase by slapping counters out of their hands to protect said walleteers.

I would argue googling "(insert character) counter" that someone else found and mindlessly copying that while claiming cleverness and some moral highground is even easier than being ftp that plans and saves resources.

• Javin37
    367 posts Member
    Javin37 wrote: »
    I would argue finding ways around paywalls takes more effort than clicking confirm on credit card payments; especially as the developers continue to undermine the playerbase by slapping counters out of their hands to protect said walleteers.

I would argue googling "(insert character) counter" that someone else found and mindlessly copying that while claiming cleverness and some moral highground is even easier than being ftp that plans and saves resources.

Yeah, you’ve repeated that rhetoric 20 times now. Doesn’t negate the argument people are making.

I've responded to the repeated stupidity more than 20 times with reality.

It was never an argument...I'm right....I was merely correcting them with well deserved mockery.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member

Yeah, you’ve repeated that rhetoric 20 times now. Doesn’t negate the argument people are making.

It was never an argument...I'm right....I was merely correcting them with well deserved mockery.

My humblest apologies, he who knows it all. 😂

Beats knowing nothing and demanding participation trophies...

You are forgiven my son.
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member

My humblest apologies, he who knows it all. 😂

Beats knowing nothing and demanding participation trophies...

You are forgiven my son.

You done trolling and trying to insult people with vague statements instead of presenting real arguments?

LOL

Everything I said in my post was true. Everything you replied with since is projection.

responding in kind is what you got for that.

Gaslighting and projection doesn't work on me...and my post that triggered you is accurate...and you avoided that because you have to.

• Gannon
    1626 posts Member
    Y'all are both being silly, let's get back to the topic at hand
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Gannon wrote: »

No...just him.

He argued

I replied with

I stand by my original point...one which he refused to counter with a valid argument...and instead choose to take it in the direction of his choosing.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

anakin doesn't outperform malak.
    /thread
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gannon
    1626 posts Member

No...just him.

He argued

I replied with

I stand by my original point...one which he refused to counter with a valid argument...and instead choose to take it in the direction of his choosing.

They're both valid points, you guys are both saying something similar. considering the time it takes to understand why a counter is effective and modding to make it work is actually very important. Money isn't everything, as he says. Team comp isn't everything either, as you said. It takes more understanding and utilizing how and why counters are what they are, as you both say.
    So make peace, we're all in the same side, right?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    we're all in the same side, right?

who's on the other side if we're all on the same side? The devs?
  • Javin37
    367 posts Member

No...just him.

He argued

I replied with

They're both valid points, you guys are both saying something similar. considering the time it takes to understand why a counter is effective and modding to make it work is actually very important. Money isn't everything, as he says. Team comp isn't everything either, as you said. It takes more understanding and utilizing how and why counters are what they are, as you both say.
    So make peace, we're all in the same side, right?

way ahead of you...

already forgiven...
    My humblest apologies
    You are forgiven
  • And also: what about improving your malaks and your DR teams instead of just asking for nerfs?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Drazhar wrote: »
    And also: what about improving your malaks and your DR teams instead of just asking for nerfs?

It's impossible to improve your team up to a point where it becomes unbeatable. There's a hard cap on gear and even with better mods you're still going to get beat.
    So yea, with no room left for noticable improvements, improving your dr/malak team does nothing.
  • Drazhar
    784 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    leef wrote: »
    And also: what about improving your malaks and your DR teams instead of just asking for nerfs?

It's impossible to improve your team up to a point where it becomes unbeatable. There's a hard cap on gear and even with better mods you're still going to get beat.
    So yea, with no room left for noticable improvements, improving your dr/malak team does nothing.

And thank God for that. Do you want your pay to play stuff to be unbeatable? It can't be. But you can make it extremely hard to beat and surely not beatable by jedi teams if you just put some effort and study in it instead of just smashing it there and being sure it's unbeatable just because you paid for it.

Unfortunately, due to internal problems we shouldn't be talking about, they nearly did this. Still there are whales that still complain about their teams being beatable.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

And thank God for that. Do you want your pay to play stuff to be unbeatable? It can't be. But you can make it extremely hard to beat and surely not beatable by jedi teams if you just put some effort and study in it instead of just smashing it there and being sure it's unbeatable just because you paid for it.

Unfortunately, due to internal problems we shouldn't be talking about, they nearly did this. Still there are whales that still complain about their teams being beatable.

I do not want unbeatable teams. I do want really hard to beat teams, especially if they're hard to obtain like dr/malak (whether that is by paying for them or planning ahead like i did).
    I haven't done much testing with my JKA, but i'm reasonably sure you can't form a dr/malak team that is unbeatable by a (roughly equally geared/modded) JKA team.
    So i think your suggestion is a bit silly, it's an empty suggestion that implies we can actually achieve something by working on our dr/malak team eventhough that's not the case.
    And when confronted, you say that it's a good thing that we can't actually do what you're suggesting.... I mean, whut?
  • leef wrote: »

I do not want unbeatable teams. I do want really hard to beat teams, especially if they're hard to obtain like dr/malak (whether that is by paying for them or planning ahead like i did).
    I haven't done much testing with my JKA, but i'm reasonably sure you can't form a dr/malak team that is unbeatable by a (roughly equally geared/modded) JKA team.
    So i think your suggestion is a bit silly, it's an empty suggestion that implies we can actually achieve something by working on our dr/malak team eventhough that's not the case.
    And when confronted, you say that it's a good thing that we can't actually do what you're suggesting.... I mean, whut?

What? Did I say its good that you can't make your DR teams stronger? That's exactly what I'm suggesting. What I'm saying is that I absolutely don't like what they're doing with malak. Which is nerfing anything that could get in his way. And I'm also saying that, being this most likely due to complaints by whales that can't make their team unbeatable for anakin JKR teams, it is a little bit ridiculous and that, instead of complaining, you could just improve your teams to make them actually stronger than opposing teams. Yes, Anakin is almost an hard counter to DR teams, but I can assure you that if your mods are better than said anakin teams they're not going to beat you.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

What? Did I say its good that you can't make your DR teams stronger? That's exactly what I'm suggesting. What I'm saying is that I absolutely don't like what they're doing with malak. Which is nerfing anything that could get in his way. And I'm also saying that, being this most likely due to complaints by whales that can't make their team unbeatable for anakin JKR teams, it is a little bit ridiculous and that, instead of complaining, you could just improve your teams to make them actually stronger than opposing teams. Yes, Anakin is almost an hard counter to DR teams, but I can assure you that if your mods are better than said anakin teams they're not going to beat you.

You thanked god that it's impossible to improve a dr/malak team up to a point at which JKA can't beat it anymore, which is funny because you suggested people should improve their dr/malak teams...
    So.. yea... whut?
    Also, forgive me for not putting alot of stock in your assurance that ani can't win vs superiorly modded dr/malak teams. That's not what i've been seeying.
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    A+ necro.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    A+ necro.

At least tell him what wai means
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    A+ necro.

I shan't.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    A+ necro.

I shan't.

That like a shar't?
  • TVF
    36575 posts Member
    Settle down, SemiGod.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Settle down, SemiGod.

Ouch.
  • In that context, I believe it means "Whaling All In"..
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*