Jedi squad for yoda

Is squad consist of ezra, kanan, mace, old ben and jedi consular enough to get 7 star gm yoda? I got ezra and kanan ready and currently farming mace, ben and bastilla. But it just took ages to farm bastilla since they cut the nodes to 5.

Replies

• DuneSeaFarmer
    3525 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Ezra is good, so is Old Ben. Mace is ok.. you might be light on damage though. Do you use swgoh.gg? It makes it easy to see your roster.
  • Options
    Consider QGJ and Ahsoka if you already have them somewhat unlocked - they are in a relatively easy store and easy to 7 star. I’m not sure how long you have left until GMY event?
    If you haven’t got Revan or Bastila you can now build a pretty mean Galactic Republic Jedi team e.g.
    1. zQGJ, Ahsoka, GK, JKA and R2
    2. GK, Ahsoka, JKA, zBarris and GMY
    3. zzGMY, JKA, Ahsoka, GK and one of C3PO/R2/Barris

Make sure you are in a guild that’s getting GK shards from HAAT and if not move to one that is! You will need GK for Most decent Jedi line ups (Under Revan, Bastila or Galactic Republic)
  • Options
    As long as they have decent gear (G8), then yes. I had a sub-optimal team when I unlocked him, I think like Qui-Gon, Ahsoka, Consular, Mace and one other, don't really remember, but the event isn't terribly hard. As long as you've got decent mods, you'll be fine. Only thing hurting you is you don't have a great leader. If you don't have good mods, you may want to farm Qui-Gon for the speed boost.
  • Options
    Ezra is good, so is Old Ben. Mace is ok.. you might be light on damage though. Do you use swgoh.gg? It makes it easy to see your roster.

https://swgoh.gg/p/848692196/characters/

I tought since I already have all those 5 in the roster, then I'm thinking it's easier to 7 star and gear them. Should I replace JC with luminara?
  • CaroCanon
    200 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Did they redo the difficulty after mods were introduced? Because I’m pretty sure I got him to seven stars with IGD, JC, Lumi, three-reworks-ago Mace, and Eeth Koth.

I think Lumi is better than JC, but he has a ship and she doesn’t. And who knows what might happen with a Galactic Republic Rework.
  • Options
    I feel I got Yoda with Counselor, Ezra, Kanan, Bast and probably Old Ben. I don't recall it being hard at all.
  • Options
    CaroCanon wrote: »
    Did they redo the difficulty after mods were introduced? Because I’m pretty sure I got him to seven stars with IGD, JC, Lumi, three-reworks-ago Mace, and Eeth Koth.

I think Lumi is better than JC, but he has a ship and she doesn’t. And who knows what might happen with a Galactic Republic Rework.
    They did not change the event. It is still at pre-mod difficulty.

Literally any lineup with modest gear and mods will probably be fine.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    You will basically have over time enough to develop several full jedi teams, for example I use:
    Revan - Bastilla - GM Yoda - Hermit Yoda - Jolee and
    General Kenobi - Anakin - Ahsoka - Old Ben - Juhani

Mace (you need for the capital ship anyway, but not really useful otherwise), and for me Kanan and Ezra fit better in Phoenix team.

Luminara, Qui Gon, Consular, Guardian, Barriss, Eeth, Ima Gun, Aayla and Kit Fisto are severely outdated and I do not recommend even activating them.

To pass GMY you can do quite easily with ANY 5 among Bastilla, Jolee, General Kenobi, Anakin, Ahsoka, Old Ben, Juhani, Kanan, Ezra.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Options
    You could unlock GMYoda with Bombad Jedi Jarjar and a troupe of juggling Jawas! :D
  • Options
    Honestly, the event is so easy that almost literally any 5 jedi will be able to get them. I think my team was all G7 and close to what was listed in the OP (think I had Luminara instead of Mace) and I completed it without breaking a sweat or even putting good mods on them.

You'll be fine.
  • Options
    The only hard part I ever hit was if my healer buffed us GMY stole it, making things harder. So keep it in mind when fighting. No redo after mods, but GMY was reworked a while back, dunno.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    Options
    The only hard part I ever hit was if my healer buffed us GMY stole it, making things harder. So keep it in mind when fighting. No redo after mods, but GMY was reworked a while back, dunno.
    GMY was reworked. The GMY event was not. Nor was the Palpatine event. They were not made harder with the reworks.
    Still not a he.
  • Options
    i did it with Bastilla, Mace, Luminara, Ashoka, JC. Bastilla makes the whole event easy
  • Options
    YaeVizsla wrote: »
    GMY was reworked. The GMY event was not. Nor was the Palpatine event. They were not made harder with the reworks.

Link to info?