How to make the most of my unfocused team

Is there a guide online either on paper or on video to get me back on track? I have a high GP 3.7 but can't seem to really make an impact. Thanks for the feedback.

Replies

• Options
    Post your swgoh.gg so we can try to help, by seeing what you have.
    Generally speaking, id recommend to get at least a cls team going, but ideally, aim for a jedi revan team.
  • Options
    I can't make the link yo my team show up, it looks invisible. Any advise.
  • Options
    Work on your legendary/hero characters. Get them maxed out or close to it and it should help. Don’t focus on too many teams at once as that can hurt you
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    Options
    Here's what I would do...

1. For squad arena, gear up Fallen Bastila and run EP, Sion, Nihilus, Fallen Bastila, and Thrawn/Vader. You might be able to crack top 100 with that team if you mod correctly...but...
    2. You have the characters for JKR, so he comes in 3 days. Just run ol' JKR team in squad arena when you get him.
    3. Gear up Chewie and C3PO. Even at 5*/6*, these characters make a formidable CLS team.
    4. You really need to gear up Zombie to make Nightsisters any good. Gear zombie to 11 and Daka to 11 and you'll have another formidable team.

You aren't making an impact because you have 3 characters geared for a bunch of different teams (NS, JTR, BH, FO, Sith, Troopers) instead of maxing out individual teams. Focus on maxing out one team at a time instead of splitting your efforts.