Jka nerd, malak buff, hk no problem?

Jka "isn't working as intended" and needs a nerf because hes dealing massive damage on aoe due to YOUR kit designs but hk dealing twice the amount of damage and having cooldown reset on assassin protocol every use and having a second cooldown reduction method as well isn't a problem? Really? Can someone explain that to me? We know why you $ay this but at least just be real with us for a change.

Replies

• Options
    They just want to make sure their shiny new p2p toy doesn't get rekt by f2p like EP.
  • Options
    Wish they'd just come out and say it. We all know it, just be straight up. "We want RPS arena". No they don't. We had it and they nerfed it. Then there was a counter and now they're gonna nerf that. We know money is their sole driving force. Just say it already. "All we care about is money". See not that hard.
  • Options
    @Kyno why was this moved? Too real for folks? Plenty of nerf threads were there before mine yet they're still there but this one gets moved? At least get them to pay us for being their testers. Especially if yall are just gonna move threads to never be seen again
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    If there were plenty, why not add to that rather than make yet another one?

just trying to keep things organizing and not make a mega (people love those)
  • Options
    @Kyno because mine addresses much more than just "dont nerf anakin". This is calling their decision making and logic out for an answer to the community. @CG_SBCrumb can we get an answer to how jka is "broken" but hk being able to annihilate 2 toons in the span of 15 seconds isn't?