Feature Request: Practice Table

One of the biggest things I think that would benefit everyone is the ability to test squads in the way that those with test accounts are able to. Understandably, not everyone is allowed to have a test account or should. However, I think one thing is clear. If I was able to test out my roster against the things I might face or test out my team on defense, than I would stand a better chance of learning how all of these teams, characters, synergies work together. Yes, grand arena is a very good tool for practicing, but I would like something with a bit more control and the ability to do a few different things...

Necessary Features:
  • Ability to set offense and defensive squads and battle them
  • Ability to set level, gear tier, zetas, mod levels (for mods think easy, medium, hard, mythic)
  • A setting to use 3v3 or 5v5 GA format or Squad Arena format (Meaning, for GA certain things carry over between matches)

Future Useful Features:
  • Ship Battles
  • Ability to practice raids
  • Ability to practice TB key nodes (rolo, ipd, 7s Rogue one, etc)
  • Ability to practice events that you've defeated (legendary or mythic events)

Yes, I know there is some hint of a test server from recent posts by the developers, however, I think this is easier, the code exists for the most part, and would benefit players at all levels. This really is the type of game where this ability to practice will be invaluable for those who put the time in to do so.

Replies

• Options
    I agree. A sandbox mode would be useful.
  • Options
    $$$ Agree 100% on this.

We should create a poll, asking the community what features they'd most like to see in order of priority to help CG and the Developers create the best Sandbox possible.

Obvious, the entire player base has been asking for this for some time, now that GW is rubbish..
  • Dieter
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Agree
  • Options
    I would love to hear someone with a background in app development, programming, or from the dev team comment on how feasible this idea is.

It would be such a useful feature for me today. I'm planning to spend a few hours compiling GA list for my guild to help with strategy. There's definitely a lot of resources available, but I would prefer to test myself and verify, or update information based on some updates to the character kits.