Grand Arena punishment

There has to be a better solution to Not setting up defence. I missed it because of national holidays with the family. Now I’m punished not only by having rubbish random defence but also be not being able to assemble and nearly useful team on offence. Since you (capital games) are hoarding any possible information about the playerbase anyway, how can it be so hard to just use the most recent Defense for the ga type.
Some thought on this matter from your side would be much appreciated.

And now for a personal oppinion after keeping this as polite as possible.
This is just another just so minor inconvenience in your recent journey in bending over for ea cashgrabbing the playerbase. Problem is those keep accumulating and are reinforcing the feeling of being milked of the maximum of amount of money before the game dies, what you are accelerating at this rate.
Therefore I’m really annoyed and wish for you gaining your spine back and realising that annoying of your f2p community, you are making the the paying players leave in succession. Keep your makeshift “we care for you” postings for yourself and actually make your words count.

Regards

Replies

• RandomSithLord
    2325 posts Member
    edited April 2019
    This seems to have nothing to do with cash-grab. It literally takes under 5 minutes in a 24 hour interval to set a defense and you don't even need to bother setting defense for all the phases, just the first one.
    You can't possibly expect the game to do the job for you, and if you still do, you shouldn't complain about the efficiency of the AI.

As far as one could tell, auto-defense was not implemented to help those not bothering to set a defense, anyway. It was more like a solution to people being fed up with facing no defense in GA.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    fixing the garbage rewards>>>>>>>w/e about setting defense
    Maybe End Game isn't for you