Falcon Home One Nerf

2Next

Replies

• Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    dimi4a wrote: »
    Nerf Hans Falcon the most famous ship in star wars ?
    I for one dont want to see some kotor ship no one has heard of to become meta just like how toon arena has turned to rubbish.
    Hans falcon isnt unbeatable and its home one that holds it up .
    Ships are due for new content so have a little foresight and please stop thinking of hans falcon as a xwing or tie fighter .

Not nerfing HMF, but buffing other Empire/Sith ships to be a more viable counter against it!

just empire and sith ....how come those are the two that need buffs????? aahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I get it...need to be buffed because...thats what YOUUUUUUUUUUUU have..... gotcha....heck with that resistance or FO or cargos..... gotcha
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    FO Capital Ship! Make Silencer KRCS combo even better!
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    That's not the meta. That's just Ships in general. Biggest RNG fest in the game right now.

Maybe second to Credit Heist rewards.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I can't remember the last time I lost on offense so it can't be RNG for everyone...
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • My only issue with the current ship meta is it appears completely RNG dependent. I've lost battles (with my **** fleet) against inferior **** squads only to wipe the floor with them the next fight doing exactly the same thing.

This has been the case forever, RNG in fleet arena when all things are mostly equal has always been coin toss decided in the first few moments of the fight. Did you TL? Yes? Probably a win, No? Probably a loss.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Fleet arena is no different than regular arena. You have two choices. Chase the meta or take less rewards. The falcoln was easily obtainable at 5 or 6 stars the first time. I got it at 6 stars without using many saved crystals. (Still had enough to panic farm Darth Revan ftp)

And the 2nd time there's really no excuse to not have it if you're competitive. It just requires saving crystals and spending them wisely.

I'm sure the fleet meta will shift soon enough. It always does. I'm not sure what it'll shift to though. But I'll be ready. I have about 10k in crystals saved again an a crap ton of fleet currency. I have farmed sith ships to mostly 7 stars but I'm not sure if they will be needed for a new ship or just to work with the new meta. Likely not both since legendaries usually need an opposing faction.

That could mean an OR capital ship req sith ships or a Sith capital ship req OR ships but with only one OR ship both of those seem unlikely. Another option would be sith unlocking a jedi capital ship or jedi ships unlocking a sith capital ship. But most jedi ships have been around long enough that there isn't enough of a paywall there. So I'm pretty sure we'll start seeing more ships come out before there's a big change.