So about the new territory battle thing

Ever since the news about the new territory battle (or war) was released, I've been kinda hyped. Guild event store is my go to for all things gear 11 and 12 salvage when raids dont pay up and having an extra way to acquire the tokens seems like a nice touch. I've been trying to see if there has been any updates on its release or what new toons and rewards to expect but lately I've been seeing nothing but posts about how the game is dying. Anyone who actually still likes the game have any knowledge of it? All I remember is that its geonosian based and said that new toons were to be expected.

Replies

• Ahnold's video has the info you crave. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tu2zzPLD_To&feature=youtu.be
    In short, the first run of this TB will be dark side, it'll have some new game mechanics (a boss) with classic TB mechanics, and there will likely be a new character in the Guild Events store (very likely Padme). Might be announced with whatever all is happening for May the 4th.
  • Coolnessda wrote: »
    Ever since the news about the new territory battle (or war) was released, I've been kinda hyped. Guild event store is my go to for all things gear 11 and 12 salvage when raids dont pay up and having an extra way to acquire the tokens seems like a nice touch. I've been trying to see if there has been any updates on its release or what new toons and rewards to expect but lately I've been seeing nothing but posts about how the game is dying. Anyone who actually still likes the game have any knowledge of it? All I remember is that its geonosian based and said that new toons were to be expected.

Yeah I'm with you there, I don't have Revan so no Malak and I couldn't care less right now. I still enjoy the game and when you stop focusing on Arena and look to what the rest of the game offers, it's so much more fun.
    I'm focusing on getting my Geos (who I run in fleet anyway) all the way up as they're rumoured for a rework and I'm slowly farming the new Trio, Kit Fisto, Eath Koth and the Clones for the same reason. If it doesn't pay off well, it's more teams for me to play with in GA etc so no biggie.
  • Tbirds01
    1235 posts Member
    very hyped as well for the TB! I’m saving my guild event currency and working on geos too.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Sep droid farming coming soon!
  • I want an acklay!! And a nexu... also a reek....

• I want an acklay!! And a nexu... also a reek....

Reek reek rhymes with sneak