No more nerfs, let us play!

First time poster but SWGOH player since early 2017 as well as forum lurker, until now. The current state of the game has prompted me to create this post in hopes that it will help and possibly create some discussion.

We all have seen the outrage created from all the nerfs that the Devs have stated is "better for the life of the game," and I for one, disagree.

I started playing this game because of the draw of acquiring, leveling up and fighting with the iconic Star Wars characters, like the rest of us did as well. The recent post about 170 characters and 40 ships interacting and sometimes causing wonderfully unintended results struck me as kind of odd, That's one of the most fun part of the game to me.

Isn't that what this game is all about? Using your own imagination and characters to make up the most effective squad for the individual situation? I know that I have the most excitement when I have an idea and it works out to my advantage, and the most disappointment when the Devs take away the advantage because it "wasn't supposed to be that powerful." Just let it be and let us play! This makes for a much more diverse game and much more imaginative gameplay. More of this creates more types of competitive diverse squads, for more variety and more variations of squads so there is much more competition. More people work on more toons, so this creates more growth for the game, and yes, more spending overall IMO.

What makes us all upset and players leave is the frustration of acquiring and investing in these characters, finding an interesting and effective mechanic, then being told we can't use it. The more this happens, the more issues it causes with refunds, reworks, nerfs and general player dissatisfaction.

The things that are being nerfed are things that we have thought about and made into practice, and it is FUN. It was awesome when we found out that with c3p0 we could make the tank never come out of topple. It was fun when we could use some thinking and use several different squads to assist us with part 3 of the sith raid. It's always fun when we can figure out a competitive arena squad that isn't the norm.

Bottom line, let us play. It's not going to break the game any worse than taking everything away that you have given us in the name of longevity. That makes us leave even faster. Thanks for the platform to let my thoughts out.