How to submit service request

SiameeseLickster
23 posts Member
edited April 2019
I posted in the Tech Issues section but got no response. My game crashes alot in pvp. Today it crashed as I was dealing final blow in a ga fight. After game restarted, it shows that I lost that fight but I should have won. I will lose this round because of it. At least 1 of 10 squad arena fights crash. These arena crashed can be the difference between rewards tiers. I wish that EA could review my last ga battle and award me a win. I'm not happy.
Ally code 593 288 466
Post edited by SiameeseLickster on

Replies

• SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    I posted in the Tech Issues section but got no response. My game crashes alot in pvp. Today it crashed as I was dealing final blow in a ga fight. After game restarted, it shows that I lost that fight but I should have won. I will lose this round because of it. At least 1 of 10 squad arena fights crash. These arena crashed can be the difference between rewards tiers. I wish that EA could review my last ga battle and award me a win. I'm not happy.
    Ally code 593 288 466

You're supposed to email them. Go to the main menu of the game (the holotable) then click settings then click help then support a request. They might be able to help you but from my experiences they've only ever refunded me 20 zeta mats and an x amount of Crystal's for other incidents. I don't think you would get much but it is worth a try.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    You can go through the in game help button to open a ticket, but they will not change in game data. They may offer some compensation.

You should also report or add to a report over at Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>